• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Breaking news!!!...........

There is no news!! Give it a rest people!!!

If there's no news why even bother posting that there is no news?

This topic is a rant topic, Gibbo & co don't care about what is said here or about our concerns (providing we follow the forum rules obviously).
One could say if you haven't anything relevant to add perhaps you should be the one to "Give it a rest"

Associate
If there's no news why even bother posting that there is no news?

This topic is a rant topic, Gibbo & co don't care about what is said here or about our concerns (providing we follow the forum rules obviously).
One could say if you haven't anything relevant to add perhaps you should be the one to "Give it a rest"

He does not even bother posting when there is news half of the time, fairly common the get some cards dispatched with no mention of them due or arrived.
If he actually carried out a daily ritual at a specific time to give an update of any info, we would not be missing important stuff he cannot be arsed to tell us about.

Idiots coming on forum and griping about all the valid complaints are even worse.

Associate
Well I am finally out of the rat race.

Picked up an FE on Thursday's drop and got it in my hands this morning.
Shortly thereafter I cancelled my tuf non-oc.
I'd moved about 700 places (from over 2100) in 6 weeks without any cards actually shipping.

Still, no hard feelings to ocuk for all the reasons loads of others have stated before me.

Anyway, it's been emotional and a lot of people here have helped me so thanks to them.

Until the next time...

Last edited:
Associate
Come on Gizbo, you can turn this around.
Show the people you care. Give them information they want.
Share your haribo sweets.
Get those cards as fast as you can!
You got this Gizbo, you got this!

Associate
Breaking news!!!...........

There is no news!! Give it a rest people!!!

Third time I’ve seen you do this. Third time I’m going to point out that you came into a thread that you knew what it was about and then decide to comment when that’s exactly what you find.

At this point I’m just marking you as a shill.

Associate
Nvidia has been selling the cards to big crypto-mining companies directly and totally bypassing normal sales channels and that is why nobody can get one. I think even 3rd parties have been doing the same thing. Gonna be a lot of cheap RTX 3080's that overheat or defective being sold in a year or 2.
Lol they would be fine most likely man I have 970 I have had for 6 years and mined for about 3 or 4 of those years, still works fine.

Associate
it's while stock last, what code you've got on the invoice? if COD then you will not get it as Overclockers claim they do not participate

Watch Dogs is what was listed on the invoice etc. - kinda sucks that they pushed that promotion on launch day and now have no obligation to fulfil or replace with the new promotion which competitors are including.

mHKW7YY.png

Associate
Come on Gizbo, you can turn this around.
Show the people you care. Give them information they want.
Share your haribo sweets.
Get those cards as fast as you can!
You got this Gizbo, you got this!

Already way past the point I believe he gives a ****.......

Can't even be bothered to update the official stock thread anymore on cards that we know have came in and shipped.

Back
Top Bottom