• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Well that's pretty hilarious, just saying.. A stock update for the cards they keep shipping out to people without any word of them ever coming in wouldn't go a miss.

Associate
I'm sure Trading Standards would love to hear about it, because I'm pretty sure that's illegal. :rolleyes:

Please, call Trading Standards, they could probably use a little light relief.

Of all the possible things you might believe OCUK are guilty of, picking your phone tariff and having your phone company bill you for using the phone accordingly isn’t on the list.

So no, OCUK do not charge you to cancel, your phone provider can charge you for using your phone.

No need to call anyway, a post in the CS group will do it ...

Associate
3060tis look awesome

but what is going on, no 3060ti/70/80/90

cards cant be that sold out, its like everyone owning a tv and deciding to buy a new one

cant be scalpers, they count for 10%
cant be covid, all the factory's are open in china
not the miners they got their mining cards

so where are the cards going to?

Associate
3060tis look awesome

but what is going on, no 3060ti/70/80/90

cards cant be that sold out, its like everyone owning a tv and deciding to buy a new one

cant be scalpers, they count for 10%
cant be covid, all the factory's are open in china
not the miners they got their mining cards

so where are the cards going to?
two words
Artificial scarcity

Associate
Please, call Trading Standards, they could probably use a little light relief.

Of all the possible things you might believe OCUK are guilty of, picking your phone tariff and having your phone company bill you for using the phone accordingly isn’t on the list.

So no, OCUK do not charge you to cancel, your phone provider can charge you for using your phone.

No need to call anyway, a post in the CS group will do it ...

I was talking about the cancellation fee, or did you fail to read the quote in your haste to jump to the company's defence? :rolleyes:

Man of Honour
I was talking about the cancellation fee, or did you fail to read the quote in your haste to jump to the company's defence? :rolleyes:
There was no cancellation fee, they're saying it's a phone charge which the poster above mentioned, the service number as listed on their website is a normal landline number so they either didn't have the correct mobile or landline tariff or they called from abroad, either way there are plenty of ways around this or totally free ways that they didn't take advantage of ;)

Associate
I'm in the UK and managed to cancel 3 orders, one for an Asus Tuff, one for an Asus Tuff OC and one for an EK 3080 waterblock all using the cancellation form and webnotes, no need to telephone to cancel.

Got full refund for all orders within 48 hours as well, can't fault overclockers on that.

Permabanned
Received my refund. Happy chappy. Just had to file chargeback claim against one competitor as promised refund did not arrive ! Once it is completed I will achieve equilibrium on my credit card and will be ready to spend money on ryzen and new mobo (not with OCUK hehehe).

Associate
Wow I joined this thread when it was back in the 70/80’s (not the year). I cancelled when I found out I was 1400 in the queue for a non OC TUF. Thought I’d check back in and wow, in a couple of months I see not much has changed including the queue positions. I’m ready to hold onto my 2080ti till spring summer next year now, possibly longer. Something with this whole situation is very fishy, it was obviously a paper launch but 2 months on to have hardly any cards trickling into the supply chain from some of the biggest chip manufacturers in the world is just plain weird.

Associate
Wow I joined this thread when it was back in the 70/80’s (not the year). I cancelled when I found out I was 1400 in the queue for a non OC TUF. Thought I’d check back in and wow, in a couple of months I see not much has changed including the queue positions. I’m ready to hold onto my 2080ti till spring summer next year now, possibly longer. Something with this whole situation is very fishy, it was obviously a paper launch but 2 months on to have hardly any cards trickling into the supply chain from some of the biggest chip manufacturers in the world is just plain weird.
They are shipping cards just not to Ocuk competitors are getting regular shipments

Associate
They are shipping cards just not to Ocuk competitors are getting regular shipments

But OC'ers clearly are getting cards and shipping them. People have been getting shipping notifications this week. They've stopped updating the forum because presumably they've got better things to do. Its pretty clear now that more cards are being shipped than we know about. Only a very small minority of OC'ers customers are going to bother coming onto this thread to tell everyone they've got their card.

Associate
So on the 11/11/20 the following inno cards were advised to arrive in around 10 days

"Inno3D update, due in around 10 days

RTX3070 ICHILL – 25 PCS

RTX3080 TWIN X2OC -10PCS

RTX3080 ICHILL X3 – 10 PCS"

None of these cards appear to have found their way to waiting customers like myself from the feedback of other members in here but somehow miraculously rtx 3080 x4 cards have been sent out instead a few days ago that weren't even on the list. Can someone from ocuk comment and just let us know what's happening with the cards that were expected or are we to assume there's another miscommunication?

Associate
I am waiting for a RTX3080 ICHILL X3 , I was the 4th in queque since early November. Last week I was 3rd....
The only way anyone has moved up the queue is other people cancelling. Is it too much to expect a response for a delay at this point considering it has been twice as long as expected?

Associate
Anyone know what's going on with the Gigabyte deliveries? looks like not a single Gigabyte is being delivered this week and it's been painfully slow at the best of times. What's the situation? I remember reading a message by staff saying "we're starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel". That light appears to be getting further away instead of closer.Any update on when we'll start seeing a consistent stream of new deliveries or are we totally screwed until at least 2021? I received my HP reverb G2 Vr headset Tuesday and I've got nothing to play it on :(

Back
Top Bottom