• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Definitely would go a miss. Would like to know wtf is going on with the trios that keep coming out yet were not being told? I mean im not complaining as im getting closer to getting it but still would like updates.

Associate
I've decided to give it until the week of Christmas before I'll cancel my order for the Ventus.

I'm currently in 4th for nearly 20 days and seeing as OCUK can't guarantee my delivery if no-deal Brexit occurs on the 1st of Jan it seems like the best thing for my own sanity.

Now unless things change magically and I get a dispatch notice before the week of the 20th OR the TP is extended then I might stay on but I've really run out of hope on this.

I'll wait until things die down in 2021 and add a GPU as part of my full rig upgrade. Probably best to look to the French and German suppliers though over OCUK

Associate
It looks like @Gibbo can be bothered to answer questions on the 3060ti thread but will not answer anybody’s questions on this thread even though we ordered in September. How he is handling the situation is infuriating.

Associate
Reason I cancelled within a day of getting my original queue number was the thought of giving a company money (credit card) for an open timespan at least months if not more just didn’t sit well with me. In all my purchases from DVD’s to cars and houses Iv only ever paid a deposit for something until I actually receive it. How the hell they have the gall to open take the full amount from your account with no idea if they will ever receive your parts order is absolutely astonishing for an online retailer. Queue this thread getting deleted.

Associate
sod it guys, been waiting since launch and currently 399 in the queue for a STRIX 3080 OC - can’t be bothered with this thread and just getting bored of waiting, ima keep my order but not bothering to check this for updates as they’re clearly not arsed, good luck guys and hope you all (and me) get their cards soon
I spoke to OCUK yesterday we won’t be getting our strix cards this year. I am only still here I want answers from @Gibbo

Associate
Reason I cancelled within a day of getting my original queue number was the thought of giving a company money (credit card) for an open timespan at least months if not more just didn’t sit well with me. In all my purchases from DVD’s to cars and houses Iv only ever paid a deposit for something until I actually receive it. How the hell they have the gall to open take the full amount from your account with no idea if they will ever receive your parts order is absolutely astonishing for an online retailer. Queue this thread getting deleted.

I went for the buy now pay 12 months later option, which means I haven't parted with any cash yet. I think for OCUK this is a good strategy to make it that you are not out of pocket until you see the goods

Associate
How is there a 3060Ti thread when they are not selling them as no stock??.
I don’t know? But @Gibbo was happy to answer there questions yesterday but he won’t answer ours. OCUK know they have made a mess of the 3080 launch but instead of getting ahead of the problem there just burying their head in the sand. It is an absolute disgrace that he will anwser questions in the ryzen 5000 amd 6800 thread and 3060ti thread but customers Who have been waiting two months to get ignored.

Associate
I beg your pardon, what? None? None at all for the rest of the year?! Was this in a webnote?
I used the support forum the agent was nice and helpful but did tell me I won’t get my card till hopefully the beginning of next year.
I won’t have a go at some poor service representative so I’m venting my frustration here and I want @Gibbo to give use clear information on what’s going on

Associate
I used the support forum the agent was nice and helpful but did tell me I won’t get my card till hopefully the beginning of next year.
I won’t have a go at some poor service representative so I’m venting my frustration here and I want @Gibbo to give use clear information on what’s going on
What queue position are you in though? that doesn't mean none at all, just might be small numbers.

Associate
It looks like @Gibbo can be bothered to answer questions on the 3060ti thread but will not answer anybody’s questions on this thread even though we ordered in September. How he is handling the situation is infuriating.

Most likely because he actually has stock of 3060Ti and can discuss posting it etc., whilst in case of 3080s there's nothing to post aside the usual update thread.

Back
Top Bottom