• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Ordered yesterday evening EVGA RTX 3080XC3 Ultra Gaming, from over Atlantic, same language speaking friends, got dispatched, estimated delivery on 9th Dedcember.

Associate
...and to add insult to injury I work with
Team Green. Button then links to seller
out of stock now - despite link still being up. I almost bought one yesterday - a few times - but thankfully the decision has been made for me as an additional £600+ is pushing it. Well, back to waiting and looking at out of stock lists.

Associate

out of stock now - despite link still being up. I almost bought one yesterday - a few times - but thankfully the decision has been made for me as an additional £600+ is pushing it. Well, back to waiting and looking at out of stock lists.
Same here. I nearly pulled the trigger 4 times last night...If it was as simple as shelling out for it and having peace of mind that I have the best for this entire generation of cards then so be it however given Nvidias track record of releasing ti and super cards just to 1-up AMD I feel that the buyers remorse would come not long after I bought it...Plus I would need a new PSU...

Associate
Lets hope their is good news for all today.

Maybe Giga-man and mister Asus Support can chip in with some information regarding deliveries upto the New Year.

Hey, maybe even Gibbo will bless us with his presence today, apologise for the lack of communication and proclaim he will now do better.

"I was going to keep these cards for after Christmas but as you all paid so much money and been so good I shall send them out to you today".......

Associate
Same here. I nearly pulled the trigger 4 times last night...If it was as simple as shelling out for it and having peace of mind that I have the best for this entire generation of cards then so be it however given Nvidias track record of releasing ti and super cards just to 1-up AMD I feel that the buyers remorse would come not long after I bought it...Plus I would need a new PSU...
quite, and £600 can buy a lot of stuff (if you can find any of it these days), my 2070 has a stay of execution for now.

Associate

I almost bought a 3090 but then come to my senses. I would be literally paying for two 3080's but ending up with one??!!

Associate
I almost bought a 3090 but then come to my senses. I would be literally paying for two 3080's but ending up with one??!!
Yep 3 times I went to pay for a 3090 yesterday but every single time I failed to convince myself for the same reasons, couldn't justify the price premium for such small gains. I'm gonna wait.

Associate

I see part of a reply I didn't finish which I can now - .. insult to injury...... a work colleague is a scalper, he ordered a 3080 from a competitor on launch day afternoon - he recieved his last week and sold it on fleebay.

Permabanned
Ordered yesterday evening EVGA RTX 3080XC3 Ultra Gaming, from over Atlantic, same language speaking friends, got dispatched, estimated delivery on 9th Dedcember.
Wow. What duty and import VAT will you pay? What about warranty and redeeming cold war? I think that import vat will be 20% and duty on it must be at least 10%.

Back
Top Bottom