• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Received my 3090FE on Sunday @ 12pm checked to make sure it was all good before cancelling.
Requested a refund using the form on the forum thread for the 3080TuF last night about 10 pm and got my confirmation it's been completed at 1 pm Monday.

Associate
Import tax and custom charges are possible in the event of no deal.

The OCUK team informed me they just don't know if the order can be fulfilled and the cost of import taxes. They have zero information on what shipping outside the UK looks like until the government informs them.

I've tried to look it up, if the commodity code is correct, then at least for now there doesn't seem to be any change to import duty. Source: UK Global Tariff website.

Commodity Description Common External Tariff UK Global Tariff Change
Electronic assemblies of automatic data-processing machines or for other machines of heading 8471, n.e.s. 0.0% 0.0% No change

But I don't have enough info to figure out if this is in the event of the current no-deal scenario or if they're just a hopeful guess of a potential 'deal'.

Associate
5th WEEK still top 10 and no ventus, all other shops have them in. This is after they were getting 50 a week throughout october with numbers ramping up.

Apparently been at Manchester airport for a week.

Oh look gibbo gives scottyb 50 ventus allocated to pre builds 1 week after 50 go missing for retail.

Associate
Regarding the free game that came with purchase of the 3080, (not that I'm anywhere near to getting one any time soon because of this cluster F!)
But are we actually getting this game still ?? seeing that the window has now passed to activate it ?

Associate
Regarding the free game that came with purchase of the 3080, (not that I'm anywhere near to getting one any time soon because of this cluster F!)
But are we actually getting this game still ?? seeing that the window has now passed to activate it ?

Basically, NO from what others have reported and they are not taking part in the COD offer either.

Associate

Nope. OCUK will not honour it as theyve said via other channels (such as Discord).

So even though you have a receipt with it on, it doesn't mean jack apparently.

Is it false advertising at this point?

Associate

Latest info was if you get your card soon, give OCUK a shout and they will see what they can do, but if you don't have your card before the end of December then I think you will be out of luck even on this latest way of working.

I don't know how to tag people @Gibbo @ScottiB I do think it would be worth OCUK's time to get a proper holding page with latest info on it up somewhere. This Thread is a Jungle and people are asking the same question over and over again, not out of Arrogance, but because it can be impossible to keep up with the number of posts going up.

EDIT:- Oh - the Tag Worked :)

Associate
As far as I'm aware I'm pretty sure Scotti b said ring them as they managed to extend the promo up untill 31st December but only if you get your card during that time

Associate
I was genuinely sat there on the website F5ing over and over and over getting 404's and server timeout errors for hours and for what ... Next major launch I'm considering. Robbery!
You and me both. My mate ordered mine on his account as I got kicked from the site managed to get back only to see price increase . I'm thankful atleased that he got it for the MSRP and is another reason I'm done with oc along with the customer service obviously

Associate
Pretty much. Tbh all excitements gone now and just replaced with frustration. When I get it I'll be relieved that I can get off this forum and part ways with this company

I feel more for those in the top 50 who purchased day 1 of their respective list than those like I was in the 500+ because they are so close so it and yet soo far away but daren't cancel.

Associate
You and me both. My mate ordered mine on his account as I got kicked from the site managed to get back only to see price increase . I'm thankful atleased that he got it for the MSRP and is another reason I'm done with oc along with the customer service obviously
Oh yeah don't get me started on the price increase.

I had it in my basket when I tried to checkout kicked off site, went to checkout again and it had shot right up in price then got kicked out over and over

Associate
I feel more for those in the top 50 who purchased day 1 of their respective list than those like I was in the 500+ because they are so close so it and yet soo far away but daren't cancel.
Yeh I agree thfc1s my mate in top 10 fuming about the ventus lol I'm just under 90 now . Still not much time between us ordering even if he gets it this week I'll be waiting more then a month most probably

Associate
Oh yeah don't get me started on the price increase.

I had it in my basket when I tried to checkout kicked off site, went to checkout again and it had shot right up in price then got kicked out over and over
i guess im one of the lucky ones. had problems with the website on the 3070 launch and got the asus dual non OC for £530. looked afterwards to see it went up to £590 right after i bought it

Back
Top Bottom