• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
To say "utterly obsessively" does it no justice ;)

Only worrying because the chap in the position after me had his e-mail at 1125am today, and position #13 also seems to have had their e-mail, and I may have let myself get a little excited when it seemed like I was in a good position for this week. :D My own silly fault, really, innit.

Last edited:
Associate
Still no e-mail for my position #6 in the Strix OC queue. Resisting the urge to put in a pointless ticket - clearly everything is fine, and it'll be arriving tomorrow... :|
I would definitely contact them!

When the updated positions came out I was 7th and I had my shipping email at 11:23 this morning.

Has the order on your account changed to shipped?

Associate
Sold 2080 back in September. check ✓
Bought 3080 TUF non OC. check ✓
**** hits fan 700th in queue. check ✓
Buys GTX 1060 as a stop gap. check ✓
Using 1060 with no issues check ✓
Plays cyberpunk 2077 check ✓
Death of 1060 check ✓
Please I need my card , I'm breaking up into little pieces over here
Well you move up one in the queue buddy. I have just received a 3090 Fe this evening so have cancelled here.
Near 4 month since I ordered the tuf and am 564 cancellations closer to waiting a bit longer. Did not want a 3090 but I have now and that's what happened.
Also cancelling a second pre order with another retailer for a strix oc 3080 that has been a month of nothing also.
Good luck bud and hope you enjoy the tuf that would have looked awesome with my tuf mobo running my tuf monitor.

Associate
Thanks for the info, I went overkill with my PSU a while back with a corsair HX1000 and I'm waiting on a 3080, so there's no worries here but it's still good to know these things.

Oh yeah I mean if you can afford it get the best power supply you can, like if I could I'd have just broke the bank on a 1200w lol. But I've gone price conscious this time around on a build and with a Ryzen 7 3700 and such, I can get away with 650w.

Associate
Cant believe its my turn to say this BUT my order has shipped!!! I was 3rd in the queue for a EVGA ftw3 ultra and today ended my wait, I ordered on the 17th of sept at 5pm. What a brutal wait. Good luck all! :):D

Soldato
Cards do appear to be slowly coming available in the UK . Managed to order a Gigabyte Eagle 3080. Cant believe it. Delivery this Wednesday £799. (I set a max of £850 for a 3080)

Back
Top Bottom