• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080Ti to be "available" on June 3rd, RTX 3070Ti on June 10th

Associate
OP
As I start looking for a 3000 series card again here comes a spanner to the face. Now I want to know the prices and performance, is it worth it etc.. I could pass on a potential 3080 drop tomorrow just to see a 3080 Ti be £1000. At £800 I could bite.
The thing is the other well known site sells FE's just one per household and IP at a recommended retail price the 3080 was £646 so I can see FE at £8-900 or even £999
Will they let us rebuy the newer TI's ?

Associate
OP
Fingers crossed @Gibbo has thought about the last 3080 release and overselling there for losing them money now due to pre orders
And will drop them slower and with a chance for us mortals to bag a upgrade :D:D

Associate
OP
Well we now know the prices UK prices are £1049 for the 3080 Ti and £529 for the 3070 Ti
But they won't drop it big numbers and the 3070TI is not a bad deal at that price ..

Associate
OP
Thinking of joining the millions of others tomorrow and trying my luck for a 3070 Ti FE.

Can anyone shed some light on on a few things for me:

1. To try snag a 3070 Ti FE tomorrow, the Nvidia store is where I need to go right? You can only buy FE's direct from them, or does it link you to their partner stores?

2. Based on last weeks 3080 Ti FE launch, what time should I be getting out of bed to test my F5 skillz?

3. Right now on the Nvidia store page for the 3070 Ti FE, it shows a "Notify Me" button - does this change to a "Buy" button at the launch time tomorrow (if one is lucky enough to F5 at the exact right moment!)

Man, shopping for a gpu is even more difficult now as I'm shopping from Ireland, and since Brexit a lot of the usual UK hardware retailers ain't shipping to here anymore.

OcUK do still ship to Ireland, but on arrival to Ireland purchases are subject to 23% VAT and 12%-15% import/customs duty. So with already inflated prices for AIB's (versus MSRP) that's no good either!
Well look around 2pm on a well known website not the Nvidia store as that link will take you to the site
After the 1st rush keep on refreshing that site for 12 mins as they will relist the one's that have already brought a 3000 card and failed to get a new upgrade

Back
Top Bottom