• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Don't give him ideas! He has a history of being out of the country when a major launch is happening and leaving everything up to me!!! :mad:

Aha - so what is needed is a pre-emptive strike. Just start coughing and sniffling a lot around the 24th then come down with a 'cold' on the 26th. I'm sure he'll never read this... :D

Mind you, at the moment, it's not like anyone can really travel, unless Gibbo is planning a trip to Skeggy or Blackpool? :cry:

Associate
Wow! Excited for you! Thanks for updating us! I’m in 6th queue for Tuf 3090, I wouldn’t mind to upgrade to that if stock is available.. (Waiting since November.)

Any week now, fingers crossed... (My bday is on the 24th so it would be a funny timing if it arrives this month.)

I’m going to be using it for VFX Animation, I’m the living meme for still using a 750 ti

Associate
Wow! Excited for you! Thanks for updating us! I’m in 6th queue for Tuf 3090, I wouldn’t mind to upgrade to that if stock is available.. (Waiting since November.)

Any week now, fingers crossed... (My bday is on the 24th so it would be a funny timing if it arrives this month.)

I’m going to be using it for VFX Animation, I’m the living meme for still using a 750 ti
Thanks man! Hope it arrives sooner rather than later dude. That goes for all waiting.

Caporegime
The benefits of 20/10 hindsight! :rolleyes:

Just need to invent a machine to receive messages from my future self - surely something with 'quantum tunnel' in the name... :D
Mate if we could send messages from our future selves then GPu's should be the last thing on our minds and the Euromillions numbers the first. :D

Associate

I'm number 5 in the queue for a TUF Gaming 3090 and also have been in the queue since November. I built myself a new high end gaming pc but was naïve to say the least about getting a new GPU.
I started at number 51 which is quite low tbh but I imagine there may be some who cancelled. I have often thought of cancelling and buying from a scalper but I can't bring myself to do it.
Good news for RickardGrimes and just goes to show that patience can be rewarded.

Caporegime
I'm number 5 in the queue for a TUF Gaming 3090 and also have been in the queue since November. I built myself a new high end gaming pc but was naïve to say the least about getting a new GPU.
I started at number 51 which is quite low tbh but I imagine there may be some who cancelled. I have often thought of cancelling and buying from a scalper but I can't bring myself to do it.
Good news for RickardGrimes and just goes to show that patience can be rewarded.
Wow, there were a lot of opportunities to buy an RTX 3090 for around MSRP since November... you really must have been fixed on that specific card specifically from OCUK.

Back
Top Bottom