• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
My god man, you're only meant to hope for the exact amount needed to fulfil your own order and not one unit more

It's unlikely, but being at 50 myself we can dream

i want to share the happiness with at least another 11 people tomorrow but will more than likely be sharing the disappointment with the other 500+ , i live in hope:D

Associate
Im pos 33 for a Strix OC 3090, my big concern is how many will go into system builds. As a business would you not prioritise shipping a system build costing 3-4k + where you are making more profit. Anyone fancy ordering one and reporting back? :)

Associate
i think they have been prioritising them already, and not mentioning those cards in gibbos thread, since some people think oc has had shipments that we didnt get cards from

Associate
i think they have been prioritising them already, and not mentioning those cards in gibbos thread, since some people think oc has had shipments that we didnt get cards from

I must admit, this crossed my mind too! Gibbo said the 3090 Trio shipment was small, not very small. And yet they only shipped out 10 - which to Gibbo's own words is "very small" is it not? I'm certain I read a post where he explained up to 10 was "very small", then more than 10 but up to 50 was "small". So if they received more than 10 but less than 50, and yet only actually shipped out 10 then where is the anomaly? There is either some cards going somewhere else or it is purely semantics and bad choice of wording / description when it comes to quantity.

edit: The only reason I can see as well, that they do not list an exact number they are expecting (because they WILL know an exact number due in on each shipment!) is because they do not want us to know where the others are going to.

Associate
Well yes, and a shipment of Palit's was supposed to arrive yesterday but not mention of it anywhere....I am/was first in the queue goddammit! :D

Back
Top Bottom