• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4090 STOCK SITUATION & OcUK YOUTUBE REVIEWS - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Can't check out my ROG STRIX OC. Seems like not much has changed since 2020 30XX release :) Minimal stock, all online stores dead, 95% will go to backorder.

BTW, FE sold out within a minute

Last edited:
Current view:

Screenshot-2022-10-12-143258.jpg

The prices were better last year when it was during the miners. A 3090 last September was £1500 - £1799.

The crypto crashed they said, prices will be lower that it is over they said.

The MSRP of even the FE has risen this year on top of the pound tanking to less than $1.10/£1 unfortunately.

It's amazing right? I needed a car repair a few years ago and was told the delay was due to covid, another time the delay was due to shipping from China (during the shipping crisis) and then just now the part is apparently manufactured in Ukraine, hence the delay.

****** me off when businesses use any current-news-item to justify why they've oversold / are giving bad service.
Mate my apartment building has had no lift for over 2 months now due to waiting on parts. It all sounds like a cop-out if you ask me.

I managed to get me order through after an hour of F5'ing. It was showing as "in stock" at the time of it going through, I wonder does that mean I got one of the the Suprim X 4090's that were in stock or that it's gonna ship in x amount of time.

Anything left? I got cash burning a whole in my wallet and triple 4k screens.

Sadly I have a job. Should have taught secretary how to buy them

Back
Top Bottom