** NVIDIA GTX 1080 FOUNDERS EDITION: WANNA PRE-ORDER?

anyone elses card not turn up even though it was Saturday delivery been in all day waiting ?

Yep DPD never bothered to deliver mine either, i cannot think of a time this company has every managed to deliver something to me on time, i almost never use overclockers anymore because of them.

Yep DPD never bothered to deliver mine either, i cannot think of a time this company has every managed to deliver something to me on time, i almost never use overclockers anymore because of them.

DPD used to be horrible at my previous address, but they've been impeccable at my current address. It depends on how well staffed they are in your area.

1070 releases June 10th. You won't hear anything until then.

The reviews are out tomorrow, early reports suggest a fairly considerable performance difference between the 1070 and 1080 though.

Nvidia have played a blinder on this one. Like most, I am just waiting for the pricing on the 1070 because unless its considerable or you're running 1080p, I don't think that a small price difference would be worth it really. Its just a shame that the current 1080 pricing is so high.

The reviews are out tomorrow, early reports suggest a fairly considerable performance difference between the 1070 and 1080 though.

Nvidia have played a blinder on this one. Like most, I am just waiting for the pricing on the 1070 because unless its considerable or you're running 1080p, I don't think that a small price difference would be worth it really. Its just a shame that the current 1080 pricing is so high.

Well that's good news then. Didn't think they would release anything until release. If price is too high then wait a little. Price might drop?

Well that's good news then. Didn't think they would release anything until release. If price is too high then wait a little. Price might drop?

That would be nice but I doubt it. Nvidia prices change very infrequently during a generation. They are more likely to start adding game bundles or the very occasional rebate incentive than a straight forward price drop.

I actually got my 970 cheap(ish) from Italy when the Euro was low a while back otherwise I probably would never have bought one.

so basically I payed a £15 premium over other retailers for sat delivery, I won't be able to claim the £15 back because it "was free" .

funny how when I ordered a waterblock from another retailer (none in stock with ocuk) and payed for Saturday via "dpd" delivery it came on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom