• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA Readies TU104-based GeForce RTX 2070 Ti

Soldato
Look at the image in the opening post, that would be some typo, to get it wrong in the TWO places it clearly says 2070ti/2070.

Much more likely the Gigabyte rep confirming it was a typo is an attempt to dampen down their mistake of letting the cat out of the bag.

So you're saying the guy is clearly lying because you'd rather believe the image is real rather than a mistake? Okay.

This is what he had to say btw:

Can confirm this is a typo, sorry guys.

A couple things - First no such card exists (seriously!) second if you don't believe me and think it does exist look at the typical turn round for high end models... AORUS cards usually come 1-2 weeks after the launch of the GIGABYTE cards (IE Gaming OC, Windforce.) This promotion ends Nov 15th. That means in less than a month you would see a new card, never before even rumored, then the high end variant, all in the next 30 days. Not to mention that 30 days includes skuing up and selling in what appears to be singapore, a market that again usually lags behind in on the shelf availability.

bru

bru

Soldato
So you're saying the guy is clearly lying because you'd rather believe the image is real rather than a mistake? Okay.

I never said anyone was lying.:rolleyes:

I merely stated that it was quite an effort to make that much of a mistake/typo in two separate places on a image and it was possible that the rep was just covering up the fact that Gigabyte had let slip the info.

Back
Top Bottom