• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
Rough man. With the amount of bots and people from different countries in the world trying to get one I presumed it would have been impossible. Hopefully I was lucky enough to get one that is in stock, I will let you know if my order status changes

Associate
So I'm new to this. Out of curiosity, is this normal for the launch of a range of graphics cards? Is it just the 2020 curse that everything that seems to be coming out, PS5 xbox etc, is just immediately selling out?

Associate
Are you sure it's in stock or was it just pre order like now

It said pre order , but when i was reading something about the amphere status it said that they will go live as pre orders and be dispatched as they have them . so im just hoping they have some in stock , but as far as I know from 12:55 onwards they were up as preorders

Associate
So I'm new to this. Out of curiosity, is this normal for the launch of a range of graphics cards? Is it just the 2020 curse that everything that seems to be coming out, PS5 xbox etc, is just immediately selling out?

More people at home due to this pandemic, therefore more people are wanting to game. i also wasnt in the Pc master race when the previous graphics cards launched so i dont know

Soldato
When you say 'secure', has it been dispatched? I was after a 3080 too but cant grumble at this performance for 500 quid!
It's from the place that was selling the FE card.. it's been 'picked' but not dispatched yet
That's why I'm waiting. In no rush. You can get a 3070 now everywhere It's called the 2080Ti.
Well to be fair I don't have one of those either :D

But I do have a Titan X Pascal so a 3070 is more like a 1 generation leap effectively as it's so similar to the 2080Ti

Back
Top Bottom