• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

TrM

TrM

Associate
I guess I praised them because their website was the only one that didn't crash for me. Have any of the other retailers had delays as well?

all retailers have delays, lack of stock or bad communication. People was praising s.... for being upfront wil people buy putting dates up of expected delivery etc vs overclockers. But most of the dates been missed and customer getting angry at them for differnt reasons then oc

sorry but the world wants stock of 3080 so every store is failing atm

Associate
all retailers have delays, lack of stock or bad communication. People was praising s.... for being upfront wil people buy putting dates up of expected delivery etc vs overclockers. But most of the dates been missed and customer getting angry at them for differnt reasons then oc

That's true. I've just accepted now that it will come when it comes. Just over two months now for me of no gaming at all, my misses has loved it haha

Caporegime

spot on

Associate
I reckon its going to be well into 2021 before their is any decent stock probably around March April next year maybe longer lets see what AMD can pull out of the bag.

Associate

I don't think too many people thought the dates that they gave were particularly realistic, unless you happened to be in the first 10 orders for a few cards they may have got in on the day but they have a dedicated FAQ page that gets updated daily.

They are also not still letting people join the back of a huge queue that they have no idea when they will clear.

Like you say......everyone wants one, no one has them to sell

Associate
I guess I praised them because their website was the only one that didn't crash for me.

Correct.

And they didn't steal the money immediately from your bank account and stick it in theirs - even though they knew they wouldn't be able to fulfil orders for months and months.. Unlike somewhere else we know.. :D

Back
Top Bottom