• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Soldato
LOL what at an absolute **** show this is again. its 2020 ffs
I've had better shopping experiences :)

- A delayed launch
- Ongoing price increases
- No idea of the card stock situation
- No idea when/if we will receive the cards before Xmas
- Checkout process crashing for 15 minutes
- No confirmation e-mail
- Probably taken my money

:) :) :)

Associate
Oh apparently now when i check my account `New order - awaiting payment status` so maybe good? Just not sure if its worth kicking a fuss up in case i lose the order.

OcUK Staff
OP
Question, did any of the cards appear as anything other than pre-order? Managed to get as far as paying for a card via paypall and have the paypal receipt but sadly no confirmation from OC as the final page crashed out :(

OcUK list all cards as PRE-ORDER, even in stock cards, we do this simply to avoid disappointment as then the people who get shipment notification are surprised and happy.

Problem with displaying in stock on cards where there may be on 10 or 100 units in stock is that 500+ people are all trying to order the same card, so 500 people see in stock but actually only 10 people get one, creating massive disappointment.

That is why I post here on the forum letting forum members which cards to go for which is Palit Gaming Pro NONE OC.

We had and have lots in stock, around 500 units total across various brands and there is plenty more arriving in the next 1-2 weeks also but until demand becomes somewhat normal we would rather display as pre-order rather than in stock.

OcUK Staff
OP
Managed to order the palit pro non oc, does it mean ive actually ordered a card or will it sit in pre order again?

You should be good, most people focused on Asus so I think all is good and I think we still have some spare, but I say I think because there is literally 10,000 plus people all on the website at the moment in the 3070 section. CRAZY TIMES!

Associate
OcUK list all cards as PRE-ORDER, even in stock cards, we do this simply to avoid disappointment as then the people who get shipment notification are surprised and happy.

Problem with displaying in stock on cards where there may be on 10 or 100 units in stock is that 500+ people are all trying to order the same card, so 500 people see in stock but actually only 10 people get one, creating massive disappointment.

That is why I post here on the forum letting forum members which cards to go for which is Palit Gaming Pro NONE OC.

We had and have lots in stock, around 500 units total across various brands and there is plenty more arriving in the next 1-2 weeks also but until demand becomes somewhat normal we would rather display as pre-order rather than in stock.

Sweet glad to know. Is it worth while `switching` and order over to Plait if its still available? I know the website is getting hammered and all that just not sure what to be doing now that payment went through.

Associate
You should be good, most people focused on Asus so I think all is good and I think we still have some spare, but I say I think because there is literally 10,000 plus people all on the website at the moment in the 3070 section. CRAZY TIMES!
Thanks Gibbo, thats good to hear :)

Soldato
Nice combo that. Hop you did not cheap out on your mobo and you have a X570 so SAM works?

5600X is very nice, but I could not part with £300 for it personally. If I had to pick up something now I would just go 5900X and that would last a LONG time. Though my plan is to pick up a 5900X for around £300 or so in 18-24 months, until then at 4K I will not be bottlenecked by my 3600 at 4.4GHz :D

Anyway, enjoy :D

Nah mate, B550 will do the job for sam, it aint just 570.

Associate
I ordered none OC Palit Gaming Pro At 1:05 It says order recieved processing payment. Hopefully i am one of the ones who get one XD. Then again i would say everyone is thinking the same.

Associate
Its an error bundle mix up, totally my mistake should be the GeForce NOW. You may still get that COD code but I am not sure if it will redeem. If you do not get GeForce NOW code, contact CS who will send you one out.
I changed it with CS before thinking i would get the COD bundle. Do i need to call them again and switch back? @Gibbo

Associate
Hey guys

Can I ask a quick question. I ordered a 3070 from another website (dont worry I still use OCUK mostly), I paid using paypal but after paying I realised my billing address is my old address. The shipping address is my current address. Does anything billing wise or other get sent to the billing address usually?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom