• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
Manage to order on 2 other 'competitors ' with very little problem. All the while OC was flailing about for life. Lessons learned from this whole debacle. I know not all of it is OCs fault, but very little as been handled well I'm afraid to say.

Associate
Quick question Gibbo, I have a Zotac Trinity 3080 (non-OC variant) and I've heard that you guys won't actually be receving any of these. Is this true? If it is true, how many of the Zotac Trinity 3080 OC variants are in stock, and when do you hope to next get them in stock?

Associate
mine says 11 nov till 11 dec, are they just saying that or is that true, because i have a 2080 id want to sell and im not waiting a month for a card.
No idea - mine still says 30th. Are you talking about the same card? The XC3 black?

The particular place in question has a more transparent table of order numbers and fulfillment so we'll have some sense of how realistic it is in the coming weeks.

Associate
Got an order in for an ASUS dual fan OC at around 13:30. I’ve had a confirmation email but not sure if it’s a pre order or not.

went through around the 3rd or 4th time with OCUK.

I usually buy with OCUK so tried here first

Associate
I failed miserably, I was trying from 1pm on 4 different websites and all of them kept going down and crashing on me grrrr. Desperate to start gaming again and my current rig is dieing and unable to game properly with. Oh well guess I'll wait another month now

Associate
My friend managed to get his order through on OC at 12:54 today...I find that pretty irritating as I was sitting waiting to click at 13:00. Guess I should have tried earlier myself..

At 13:00 I got stuck for ages on the checkout screen before being booted out, eventually got an order through at 13:18 for the Palit non OC.

Associate
How close did everyone get to a FE card? Was pretty tilted when the checkout failed at delivery details :D

After dozen of captcha pages when it kicked me out few times from the basket, I didn't even manage to get to the payment page in 50 minutes and it was out of stock.

Back
Top Bottom