• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA RTX 3090ti Stock

Associate
You can't be that desperate if you're willing to tie yourself to just one brand and model. With all due respect.

Or maybe you have all things Strix going on in your case and you want to continue that theme... that's the only reason I can think of why you'd want to be brand loyal, but hey what do I know.

Associate
OP
You can't be that desperate if you're willing to tie yourself to just one brand and model. With all due respect.

Or maybe you have all things Strix going on in your case and you want to continue that theme... that's the only reason I can think of why you'd want to be brand loyal, but hey what do I know.

When building my setup using parts picker, at the time it’s what i chose. It’s nothing to do with being ‘loyal’ to one brand or ‘Strix’ themed

Soldato
Anyone know roughly when they back in stock, desperate need of one now i have the money for it
You're better off asking @Gibbo directly or sending a web message to the shop than making a post here. You'll have a better chance of getting the answer you require rather than people questioning your judgement and you having to defend it. ;)

Soldato
It looks basic & looks like it belongs in a desktop computer from PC World

Its actually very well engineered and when you see the box it comes in its anything but basic its more like an exclusive limited edition box. The cooler on it is really good and futuristic.
Its your opinion of course but it is anything but PC World it looks better than some AIB's.

Soldato
If anything the Founders Edition makes all the other cards look like they've been designed by 12 year olds, who wet their pants at all the rainbow LED's and bling logos.. Just saying :D

At least the FE cards look like quality, and are well engineered for their compact size.

Edit: Or what rare said above, now I've read his post ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom