O11D Clean Monochrome Hardline Watercooled Build

Associate
Wow, bravo sir! That cable work looks painful but the outcome definitely reflects the effort. IT LOOKS INSANE.

How are the QL120's? I've a Corsair 280x with 2 LL120's but debating on replacing all the fans with the QL's. More expensive but the RGB on both sides is a plus :p They fine on the AIO?

Soldato
OP
Really appreciate all the comments guys, thank you! :)

How are the QL120's? I've a Corsair 280x with 2 LL120's but debating on replacing all the fans with the QL's. More expensive but the RGB on both sides is a plus :p They fine on the AIO?
No complaints with the QL120's (especially not the RGB aspect) but to be fair I've not had much to compare them to. When I had the AIO I just used the standard white RGB Lian Li fans it came with, which were controlled by the mobo ARGB header. The RGB colouring and LED's on the Lian Li's definitely did not match the QL's (Lian Li's "white" looked a bit more blue/cyan in colour) so I had to make some adjustments to make them all match. Now that the whole AIO unit is gone though, and all I have left are the QL's, that's not a problem anymore :)

super clean wow! Not sure if you said earlier, how long did it take. Am thinking someday to watercool an o11D
Built over a few evenings, probably would've completed it all in a couple of days if I ordered more PETG tubing at the start. The most time consuming parts by far were making the custom power cables. Don't think I'll ever do that again unless I really have to (e.g. Replace the PSU for a different brand/model and pinouts need changing etc).

Associate
Really appreciate all the comments guys, thank you! :)

No complaints with the QL120's (especially not the RGB aspect) but to be fair I've not had much to compare them to. When I had the AIO I just used the standard white RGB Lian Li fans it came with, which were controlled by the mobo ARGB header. The RGB colouring and LED's on the Lian Li's definitely did not match the QL's (Lian Li's "white" looked a bit more blue/cyan in colour) so I had to make some adjustments to make them all match. Now that the whole AIO unit is gone though, and all I have left are the QL's, that's not a problem anymore :)

Built over a few evenings, probably would've completed it all in a couple of days if I ordered more PETG tubing at the start. The most time consuming parts by far were making the custom power cables. Don't think I'll ever do that again unless I really have to (e.g. Replace the PSU for a different brand/model and pinouts need changing etc).
Just got my QL120's today, annoyed me that I can't use 2 LL120's and the 3 QL120's on the same hub, had to basically dismantle my PC to run another USB front panel. Very annoying lol I just checked the whites and they are very white, even compared to my Govee LED strips too, like ice :p

Soldato
OP
Just got my QL120's today, annoyed me that I can't use 2 LL120's and the 3 QL120's on the same hub
that's surprising tbh, i've got all my EKWB running off a second hub (using ARGB-to-iCue adaptor cables) and it seems to work just fine despite the fact that they aren't Corsair products.

Associate
hi can you show how is the gpu mounted .. I am interested with the vertical mounted gpu
I have cooler master one but it interferes with the radiator

Soldato
OP
hi can you show how is the gpu mounted .. I am interested with the vertical mounted gpu
I have cooler master one but it interferes with the radiator
I bought a Casemod Parts one but then dremelled off the top bit so I could move the GPU up by 1 slot to make room for the bottom rad:

244ooaz.png

Back
Top Bottom