*** OcUk 2011 Distributed Computing Competition ***

Associate
ooohhh! the excitement of it all.

Must say, hats of to ToxicTBag for setting it up, it's been great following all the comments & quips from everyone. Hope your feeling all warm & fuzzy inside mate...

Permabanned
Well I'm new and expect nothing, not sure whats fully going on as not read all the pages. However im just gonna say it anyway, just incase! "in it to win it"

Maybe i'm late? maybe im oblivious or just silly. If any of these, ignore my post :p

Whats the number entries for, btw?

Soldato
OP
Ooh only read the top bit. Says 23rd is latest date to enter with the number 2010 :)

Hi Colasanto :)

Am sorry matey but your stats showed you signed up on the 10th, your first credit was the 11th, this might sound cheap but am afraid you missed out by just 1 day. While i would say go ahead take a guess am afraid it wouldn't be fare on the other entrants ..... sorry about that :(:(

Soldato
OP
Got a busy day tomorrow but looking forward to the big announcement... :)

What time will we all find out the magic number?

Well it'll run untill midnight , i guess i can stay up a bit to post the win list ;)

ooohhh! the excitement of it all.

Must say, hats of to ToxicTBag for setting it up, it's been great following all the comments & quips from everyone. Hope your feeling all warm & fuzzy inside mate...

Wish i was i honestly do but cant get the ignition going on the boiler so am damn near frozen tonight :eek:

It was a team thingummywhatsit i trolled around for prizes like i was collecting for Oxfam and people contributed without thumbscrews and threats so it was a joint jobby

I wish i could have given you guys more clues but ..... can't say no more really it could be predjudicial ...... there's gonna be tears at bedtime :D

Last edited:
Associate
Wish i was i honestly do but cant get the ignition going on the boiler so am damn near frozen tonight :eek:

If you were looking for the sympathy vote, you just got it....Saturday night, curled up in front of the monitor, no heating, only the warmth of your fellow teammates for comfort. If you say you are out of beer as well I am damn near gonna cry..

Soldato
OP
If you were looking for the sympathy vote, you just got it....Saturday night, curled up in front of the monitor, no heating, only the warmth of your fellow teammates for comfort. If you say you are out of beer as well I am damn near gonna cry..

:D:D Moving 2 machines into bedroom for tonight keep it a bit toasty ... result its allready 6-8 deg above ambient mmm beer good thinking :)

Permabanned
Hi Colasanto :)

Am sorry matey but your stats showed you signed up on the 10th, your first credit was the 11th, this might sound cheap but am afraid you missed out by just 1 day. While i would say go ahead take a guess am afraid it wouldn't be fare on the other entrants ..... sorry about that :(:(

No problem matey :)

Back
Top Bottom