OcUK Beers of the World Mk2 Weekly Results - Round A -

Associate
I'm guessing you don't count it as the United states of America (beginning with U) !oh well! plenty of IPA to drink later on , good job people :)

Associate
Speaking of points and rules..... quite a few didn't abide by them with the OcUK BOTW mk2 or a picture of the NEW image on age one of main thread. This has been overlooked for this week ONLY (same as last competition)... from next week on... and failure to comply will result in zero points.

So if that's the case, how ca someone have a cask beer showing the pump clip? I'd struggle to take a laptop to a random pub on the offchane they have a suitable beer? Or is it only pre-packaged beers now? (which is fine, just missed that rule change)

Caporegime
OP
So if that's the case, how ca someone have a cask beer showing the pump clip? I'd struggle to take a laptop to a random pub on the offchane they have a suitable beer? Or is it only pre-packaged beers now? (which is fine, just missed that rule change)

There is no rule change.... you could always have it written before on a piece of paper... only difference now is instead of just 'OcUK' ... you should have...

Ocuk BOTW mk2

Thats all...

Associate
Moobert how did you find that, quite a hop bomb, i had that last weekend, i liked it more that the normal one.

Back
Top Bottom