OcUK Beers of the World Mk2 Weekly Results - Round A -

Soldato
Ha, all you sods with your Sierra Nevada you owe me one.

I was tossing up the odds of going for Coopers or submitting my SN. If I had submitted my SN it wouldn't have affected my points, but those who drank SN and those who drank Coopers would have had lower and higher points respectively.

I guess I owe an apology to my fellow Coopers then :p

013_zps0fdd1813.jpg

Soldato
While we're on the beer topic, had a bottle of Hobgoblin with my SN and Coopers. Not had one in a couple of years maybe, but god was it good. Such a lovely beer.

Soldato
Very sorry, I completely misunderstood.

It said the comp starts on 9th march. I didn't realise that was the day the pics had to be in.

So what day do I have to have round 2 in by?

Your entry for round two must be emailed to the correct address ([email protected]) by 20:00HRS on Sat 16/03/2013.

It must also include :

OcUK BOTW mk.2 ie. this forum backgound including picture above or written on something beside the beer. ANY pics entered without it will NOT count.

Good luck dude :)

And back on topic I recall typing recently that I'm feeling very confident about my entries for this competition - granted I haven't got off to the best of starts but as DJ stated it's still early days. I have faith with my Blonde entry providing me with a good amount of points, and I'm very satisfied my "C" (cider) entry will not be duplicated. :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom