OcUK Beers of the World Mk2 Weekly Results - Round F -

Soldato
The strawberry version of yours ie. my entry is lovely :)

Ah cool! Strawberry beers generally are really nice, the frigi one is brilliant and I sort of expect all strawberry beer to be good.

The peach one was ok, bit reliant on being sweet though for flavour, still much better than the other one!

Soldato
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
dam 2 more points dropped, I knew I would enter the wrong one, should have gone for the Mango beer I had, it was nicer too.

As for alcatraz what is the issue? The fact you can't read what's on the peice of paper?;)

Caporegime
OP
To me you get away with things that others are not allowed to get away with.

To be fair one other person (Repta) was docked points after being warned from a previous round, he was new and didn't know the ruling. Ahleckz knows the ruling and has generally always followed it, certainly in this version of the competition. I myself had just put this down to a terrible photo, not the first one from him either as he had entered a picture before that was barely legible.

Having said all the above you know the score, it will go to a vote. Everyone that has entered this round has a vote on Ahleckz getting the points or dropping (ie. no points) the points.

Associate
WMT3zLL.jpg.png

TBH after investigation, it looks like the flash caused the issue.
does say BOTW mk2 ocuk 5 somthing

i say allow, iv had rubish photos too

Soldato
I say allow but would like to suggest a proviso for future reference that all pictures have to clearly show the writing either on the paper or with the first page screen in the background. Anything unreadable will not be allowed.

Soldato
I also tried this which was literally undrinkable. It was horrid. I never pour beer away but this time I did.

003-9_zps275595d9.jpg

EDIT: sorry double post, I thought I was posting in the main BOTW thread with the first post!

Associate
I also tried this which was literally undrinkable. It was horrid. I never pour beer away but this time I did.

003-9_zps275595d9.jpg

EDIT: sorry double post, I thought I was posting in the main BOTW thread with the first post!

I had there chocolate porter, one worse examples i ever had of the style, it was clear they just added "artificial flavoring before bottling"

personally not a fan of meantime

Soldato
I had there chocolate porter, one worse examples i ever had of the style, it was clear they just added "artificial flavoring before bottling"

personally not a fan of meantime

I'd never had a meantime beer before I don't think, and this was only one of two that were available in Waitrose so I figured I'd give them both a bash. The other one I had was lovely.

As for chocolate beer, I've had the Floris one and that was quite nice. Think I tried it in Belgo's actually.

Soldato
Yeah - another four points this week :cool:

I'm not holding too much faith in a repeat performance for next week though :(

Everyone that has entered this round has a vote on Ahleckz getting the points or dropping (ie. no points) the points.

My vote goes with allowing the points - we've all had bad photo's entered (myself included) and like you've said Ahleckz knows the score and wouldn't make a n00b mistake like that - would he? :p

Back
Top Bottom