OcUK Beers of the World Mk2 Weekly Results - Round F -

Associate
Sorry MrsS,

If the writing can be seen in the picture that was sent to DirtyJester enough for it to be understood, then I vote for allowing the points. This is a fun competition to try different beers, and I think that should be encouraged. The images posted in the forum are probably shrunk down from the original image sent to DJ.
And besides, if someone finds the perfect beer in a pub, and has to scribble things down in biro on a soggy beermat, it just adds to the character and enjoyment of the experience.
At the end of the day, the competition is about the beer, not the quality of the photograph or the handwriting the message is written in.

So my vote is yes to Ahleckz getting the points

Ok Fine he gets the POINTS even my own husband voted against me!!!!!! *storms off
And I thought you'd settled on flouncing, rather than storming. :p ;) :D

Soldato
It won't happen again. I was in a rush, and unfortunately on my phones screen the picture seemed OK. When it got blown up and reduced in size it obviously lost the clarity. That being said, it was hardly the clearest of shots in the first place but still. I'll make sure I can get a better one in the future.

Cheers for the yes votes. Mrs_Seabiscuit, I shall remember this... *Glares*.

Soldato
I missed the vote.

I think this should be the last chance for people entering 'dodgy pictures' especially the regulars and previous entrants. No more excuses.

Without rules we would be like to French! :p:D

Back
Top Bottom