OcUK Beers of the World Mk2 Weekly Results - Round R -

Soldato
Yay 4 points and it's so warm its nice to drink :) (got it out now, gives fantastic head though right now I want the main action)

For Ahleckz its a no, not because its not a red beer (because it clearly is in that picture) but because the way the rules have been run for this one when we have been specific like the lite round it's been key to say it not just imply it/be one. For future BOTW I would like the entires to allow what the beer is instead of saying what it is for round like this as the light beer round was naff finding light beers that said it when there is a host of sub 2% beers. Something we could improve on if we do it again :)

Caporegime
OP
@pingwing

Light/Lite doesn't just always mean low alcohol you know. It can refer to being lower in calories. ;)

As for a potential next competition, yes quite a few things need to be ironed out 'BEFORE' it starts, and this requires 'ALL' those taking part to ask the questions and be clear about everything. :) Now keep all this for main thread please :) Cheers matey.

Soldato
Haha! I know you're right ;)

Cool yeah it was just coming in with my reasoning for no with Ahleckz this week, something we can all chat about in the main thread in the future :)

Caporegime
OP
Well Ahleckz was on today but sadly no response. I'll give him until tomorrow if he wants to compile a case for his defence..... then I'll update the points.

:)

Back
Top Bottom