OcUK Beers of the World Mk2 Weekly Results - Round U -

Caporegime
OP
Everyone should give feedback, we're all adults here and shouldn't be afraid of speaking our minds. Nobody should get offended on seeing feedback from others, it's not like anyone is going to try to sabotage someone's entry to get an advantage as anything raised has to go to a vote by all. This is a fun competition, but it does still have rules. To have rules that could cover any eventuality is quite difficult so the process of having a vote on borderline entries is a fair one, and adds to the drama :)

Spoken, with words dripping in wisdom!

This is a competition for everyone, and everyone should have their say.

;)

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Paradox is not a type of beer................. they release special stouts and going by last time scrabble competition and brew dog entry seem include the bit at the bottom like Californian pale ale, I'm guessing that's why me jokster went with our choices :)

Yes, that's why I included Paradox in the scoring. Now as for the cut off point, it has been already mentioned a few times that it's the beer type. So for Jokester and yourself that would be the word 'Stout'. This is why nothing else was scored.

shall i make a suggestion. As this is confusing, lets drop the scrabble points?Its uk round so everyone either gets the usual 4 or 3 or 2 or 1 point so if i am correct that's everyone gets 4 points this round as there were no two same beers?

Also DJ did you not like my raised glass for you? also Sorry DJ i am not trying to make it hard for you I am sorry. :(:(:(:(:(:(

Trust me, you're not making this hard for me so don't worry about it. If we hadn't played the round then I may have just been tempted to drop it, but we have and I honestly think it's only fair to carry on and see it through. Yes everyone gets 4 points but I feel they should also get the scrabble points too.

Caporegime
OP
Anyone else feel like saying anything, or is silence a sign of acceptance?

Forgot to add, well done KD on coming in late with an outstanding start :) oh and anyone seen Ahleckz?

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
FB = Free Beer ;)

You really need to get with the game DJ :p
Came home with 2 cases the other day... :p

pkpx.jpg

Ooh. How can I get involved with this free beer?
As above, get your nuts busted where I work.... :p

EDIT: Should add, this years winner will have the option once again..... of mystery prize thus forfeiting the beer ;)

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Right BOTW friends (and still hope some are.... :( ) I'm gonna leave this open until tomorrow. Gives some more time for others to have a say, that and me to sober up :)

Well have you checked the Now Drinking lately :p

Caporegime
OP
Maybe another day... I'll dwell on it while at work.

This weekend has the potential to mix things up a bit :D

Oh and as for Scrabble rounds again, Brewery name ONLY 'IF' ever used again! Rhaaaaaaa!

Caporegime
OP
Well, after spending a week going over everything again and again.
I've finally decided the only change I'm making is to..

Seabiscuits score, he will now get 72points.

This means the leader board looks a bit like this...

• Marvt74 - 82
  • Mike306 - 82
  • Jokester - 81
  • pingwing - 77
  • Sonea_Fifer - 76
  • Mrs_Seabiscuit - 75
  • PapaLazaru - 73
  • Squid - 73
  • Raptor - 72
  • DirtyJester - 67
  • Repta - 63
  • silent - 60