OcUK Beers of the World Mk2 Weekly Results - Round W -

Soldato
*wonders in*

I guess mrs seabiscuits is a valid entry in the way we have been taking the "whats on the label thing" pretty seriously in this game, next time though we should be more specific with rounds like then when wheat is supposed to be the type of beer not an ingredient ;)

Oh and my beer was really really bland! Was so disappointed that it was just watery and unexciting (especially after really enjoying the label)

Soldato
Haha! And on reflection I object because we didn't let Ahleckz have his red beer that was red but wasn't a red ale.

Ah well mark 3 we will get this one right :p (and that song is going to quietly set me off onto all sorts of music this afternoon)

Soldato
Haha! And on reflection I object because we didn't let Ahleckz have his red beer that was red but wasn't a red ale.

Ah well mark 3 we will get this one right :p (and that song is going to quietly set me off onto all sorts of music this afternoon)

Exactly this. I'm here for the fun, some people (Mrs Seabiscuit) seem to take it far too seriously. It was quite obvious that it was looking for a wheat beer not a beer that had wheat in (which a huge percentage of beers have). But ho hum!

Onto the next round!

Soldato
Nope ahleckz may I remind you of your own massive outburst. So actually you can't comment.

I was very drunk, and called myself up for that.

You've got your points for an entry that you clearly knew would be controversial, well done. Onto the next round I say.

Wait a minute, you're not beating me are you? If you are, I'll get much grumpier! :p;)

Caporegime
OP
Nope ahleckz may I remind you of your own massive outburst. So actually you can't comment.

I was very drunk, and called myself up for that.

You've got your points for an entry that you clearly knew would be controversial, well done. Onto the next round I say.

Wait a minute, you're not beating me are you? If you are, I'll get much grumpier! :p;)

I'll remind the pair of you...

Originally Posted by DirtyJester View Post
Everyone here is first and foremost friends and that's how this competition is run and will continue to run while I have anything to do with it.

Soldato
Voting on dodgy beers should be made compulsory by all competitors. It would seem people are scared to vote on the more vocal characters...

Edit: Or at the least a no vote indicates agreement with DirtyJester in the first post.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Three rounds left, and everything to 'play' for...

PLAY: Verb...
'Engage in activity for enjoyment and recreation rather than a serious or practical purpose.'

Back
Top Bottom