OcUK Beers of the World Mk2 Weekly Results - Round W -

Caporegime
OP
Sarky sausage DJ

Pasta actually ;)

cuy3.jpg

Associate
Haha! And on reflection I object because we didn't let Ahleckz have his red beer that was red but wasn't a red ale.

Agree with above

Seems unfair as this clear not a wheat beer. just has it as a ingredient.
This round was easy hence so many 4 pointers lots choice in the super markets.

rules be rules

A Wheat beer is 50% wheat http://www.bjcp.org/styles04/Category15.php

Last edited:
Soldato
Well DJ said points so I should have them. If we meant wit bier then that should have been said there was no indication to just on the name and its on the label as wheat in ingrediednts, this round was wheat not wit!!!. Next competiton we need to do a lot of talking. err actually didnt i agree with ahleckz on one of the rounds and you lot didnt.

Caporegime
OP
I've given the points, they were added yesterday and if you check page 1 of the main thread it shows ' completed and points awarded ' beside the round for 'W - wheat'.

As far as I'm concerned the matter is finished with, regardless if right or wrong. What is now more important is that everyone reads about 'Y' - Ye Olde.

Everyone have a look here: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/sho...postcount=4805

It's taken from main thread

Associate
I think it gets so heated as people put a lot effort and some times spend £3.50 a bottle. For me what the point in trying ho hum

Soldato
I've given the points, they were added yesterday and if you check page 1 of the main thread it shows ' completed and points awarded ' beside the round for 'W - wheat'.

As far as I'm concerned the matter is finished with, regardless if right or wrong. What is now more important is that everyone reads about 'Y' - Ye Olde.

Other rounds have gone to a public vote when there's been controversial entries - with the vote often lasting most of the week. How come that didn't happen this time?

I'm not saying it's a fix, but it's a fix.

:eek::eek: :p

Caporegime
OP
Other rounds have gone to a public vote when there's been controversial entries - with the vote often lasting most of the week. How come that didn't happen this time?

I'm not saying it's a fix, but it's a fix.

:eek::eek: :p

Good question and the answer is simple.

I was utterly fed up waiting on a response from people.

Fix no, frustration yes :)

Back
Top Bottom