OcUK Beers of the World Weekly Results - Denmark

Associate
No, no, you misunderstood me, of course I know that KEO wouldn't be a valid entry for Denmark, it's a Cypriot beer! :D I was only asking about Leon because it's brewed by the same people who brew Carlsberg! And even then I was asking, theoretically, if a beer brewed in country A is brewed by a brewery owned by a parent company in country B, would that beer count as an entry for A, B, or both? It was purely theoretical, don't worry! :)

Soldato
The rule of thumb we are using is where it's commonly thought to be from, not the parent company or who owns the brewery. Hence, if you got a Guinness brewed in Russia it wouldn't be a Russian entry but an Irish one because that's it's real home. You can take the beer out the country, but you can't take the country out the beer I guess.

Caporegime
OP
The rule of thumb we are using is where it's commonly thought to be from, not the parent company or who owns the brewery. Hence, if you got a Guinness brewed in Russia it wouldn't be a Russian entry but an Irish one because that's it's real home. You can take the beer out the country, but you can't take the country out the beer I guess.

In a nutshell :)

Back
Top Bottom