OcUK Beers of the World Weekly Results - Denmark

Soldato
I actually missed that but then we are so used to Hanks photgraphic genius that it's hard not to know it's him... I mean her no no I mean him :)

Jester, she's always having a pop at me, do something ;).

I did think just as I was turning the PC on a few mins ago........I didn't write OCUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but as you said, my style speaks for me.

Was so close for going for Special Brew but could only get a 4 pack so 4 horrible drinks was a no no and tuborg was £1.50 for 660ml and nice.

Good fun, whats next week?

Soldato
Jester, she's always having a pop at me, do something ;).

I did think just as I was turning the PC on a few mins ago........I didn't write OCUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but as you said, my style speaks for me.
Well *sniffs from high horse :D.
If you insist on subjecting your poor gf to all the men staring at her, well chest! then get her to at LEAST hold a sign saying OCUK is it that hard?!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

*runs for dear life :D

Associate
OK, having minor twinges of guilt about my entry, not merely because I'm in Cyprus and I had to drink weakurinesauce Carlsberg instead of nice hoppy KEO, but also because I'm wondering whether my entry is valid at all: I was under the impression that the Carlsberg we brew here is brewed by Carlsberg, or at least by a subsidiary part-owned by Carlsberg. Turns out it's brewed by a Cypriot company who just licences the Carlsberg name (and presumably recipe, I mean it tastes just as horrible in the UK). Is it still valid? Didn't mean to deceive, I normally drink KEO here so I just don't know.

I had vague thoughts of keeping mum about this but, well, the 1 point I got from it isn't enough to justify living with the guilt! :p If I'd gotten 3 points for it I'd totally rub my hands together in evil glee and chuckle with joy at deceiving you all! :D

Oh, incidentally, another question occurs to me: the brewerie that makes Carlsberg over here also makes another beer called Leon - I presume, since it's a Cypriot brewery and a Cypriot brand, that it wouldn't be a valid entry for this competition, but here's a theoretical question: if the brewerie WERE part-owned by Carlsberg, like I thought, would Leon have counted?

Caporegime
OP
OK, having minor twinges of guilt about my entry, not merely because I'm in Cyprus and I had to drink weakurinesauce Carlsberg instead of nice hoppy KEO, but also because I'm wondering whether my entry is valid at all: I was under the impression that the Carlsberg we brew here is brewed by Carlsberg, or at least by a subsidiary part-owned by Carlsberg. Turns out it's brewed by a Cypriot company who just licences the Carlsberg name (and presumably recipe, I mean it tastes just as horrible in the UK). Is it still valid? Didn't mean to deceive, I normally drink KEO here so I just don't know.

I had vague thoughts of keeping mum about this but, well, the 1 point I got from it isn't enough to justify living with the guilt! :p If I'd gotten 3 points for it I'd totally rub my hands together in evil glee and chuckle with joy at deceiving you all! :D

Oh, incidentally, another question occurs to me: the brewerie that makes Carlsberg over here also makes another beer called Leon - I presume, since it's a Cypriot brewery and a Cypriot brand, that it wouldn't be a valid entry for this competition, but here's a theoretical question: if the brewerie WERE part-owned by Carlsberg, like I thought, would Leon have counted?

This has been explained quite a few times now, but I'm sure one more time won't hurt.

The Carlsberg you entered for your Denmark entry is valid regardless of where it is brewed. Carlsberg is listed as a Danish beer and once again is therefore valid. The KEO and Leon you mention would have been valid as entries for Cyprus, but this wasn't voted for.

Back
Top Bottom