OcUK Beers of the World Weekly Results - Scotland (and U / W Voting)

Caporegime
OP
U / W Voting

Ukraine - 5
U.K. - 4
Uruquay - 1

Wales - 8
Western Samao - 1

Voting shall remain open till Wednesday to allow for our fallen friends, albeit bad naughty friends they shall remain so...

Caporegime
OP
Nah, been sent home again, though tomorrow is definite, as they will bring it out if it decides not to go the natural way.

Out the sunroof is the way forward matey, oh and you will never look at table tennis in the same light again (only works if you've been there)... ;)

Either way continued all the very best :)

Don
Got a bottle of this,

brewdog.jpg

but I'm going to save it for another day!

Soldato
All the best, hope all goes well. :)

Out the sunroof is the way forward matey, oh and you will never look at table tennis in the same light again (only works if you've been there)... ;)

Either way continued all the very best :)

Completely off topic from the rest of this thread but all the best for tomorrow PapaLazaru. :)

// Edit looking forward to seeing pictures of the little one next to a beer :p

Cheers, chaps. I shall certainly endeavour to get my next entry in with a picture of the little one 'holding' the beer. :D

Soldato
Get in 3 good solid points :)

Votes, U = UK but not the part of the UK you are currently based in (so I live in England so no english beer, DJ is in northern ireland so only mainland beers).

W = Wales

Cheers, chaps. I shall certainly endeavour to get my next entry in with a picture of the little one 'holding' the beer. :D

Awwww awesome! :D

Soldato
Seriously guys, why bother voting for Ukraine? I understand the argument around trying new beers but Ukrainian beers are rubbish and the only place you'll get some is Beers of Europe.

Vote UK (but caveat being not the nation you're from).
W = Wales.

Associate
Seriously guys, why bother voting for Ukraine? I understand the argument around trying new beers but Ukrainian beers are rubbish and the only place you'll get some is Beers of Europe.

Vote UK (but caveat being not the nation you're from).
W = Wales.

I'm actually more into the hunting for a beer rather than finding a new beer from the UK as I do the latter all week anyway.

Back
Top Bottom