OcUK Car Meet: Supercar Fest - Saturday July 20th with very LIMITED SPACES!

Man of Honour
If it's any concession all the cars will be dirty so, doesn't really matter does it. I'll also be driving for 2 hours on muddy roads in the rain.

Yeah but I was looking forward to a nice day in the sun with some nice cars and spending some time today tarting my car up for the day. Weather has thrown a spanner in the works and I don't trust that it will stay dry tomorrow given how often it keeps changing. It's meant to be dry here now yet it's currently chucking it down :p

Soldato
cleaned my car for the first time this year today, and its not a great job as the amount of tar spots on it bored me to tears (my fault for leaving it so long) - and as already said it will probably be less than clean due to the roads by the time I get there.

at least the weather forecast has improved :)

Soldato
Yeah but I was looking forward to a nice day in the sun with some nice cars and spending some time today tarting my car up for the day. Weather has thrown a spanner in the works and I don't trust that it will stay dry tomorrow given how often it keeps changing. It's meant to be dry here now yet it's currently chucking it down :p

Yeah I hear you, I feel much the same. At the end of the day though I'd rather be out looking at nice cars in the rain (and watching them slip around a hill climb) than indoors being bored in the rain.

I'll bring some camping chairs and an umbrella anyway, hope someone else turns up!

Sgarrista
Commissario
If you guys are coming onto the M5 for part of your journey you'll likely be pulling off at 5, 6 or 7.

If you head to J5 @Gibbo Mac and myself will be meeting at Mcdonalds wychbold WR9 7PA and leaving 7:30 to get to the event around 8ish.

Soldato
If you guys are coming onto the M5 for part of your journey you'll likely be pulling off at 5, 6 or 7.

If you head to J5 @Gibbo Mac and myself will be meeting at Mcdonalds wychbold WR9 7PA and leaving 7:30 to get to the event around 8ish.

If I'm making good time I'll try and be there, if not I'll be getting off at J7. Planning to also arrive around 8am.

Soldato
Fine! I’ll come, just know I’m leaving at 0545 for this :o. But I do want to hear a bit of that V10 Lambo in person.

Can I trust someone my mobile number incase I’m gonna be late?

Back
Top Bottom