OcUK Car Meet: Supercar Fest - Saturday July 20th with very LIMITED SPACES!

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Attending but with just general admission tickets, travelling up night before and staying in a cheapo Travelodge so can get there nice and early!

Soldato
I feel like I really should come to this, but plan to be actually starting the mods on my car.

I'm like 5-10min off route going up the M5 for anyone who wants to collect me :D

whereabouts? I could potentially pick you up, but will be heading back at unknown time - have the kids with me, so when they start complaining too much!

Soldato
Who else is camping Friday night?

My rough plan is to drive up straight after work, probably arrive around 1830-1900 though the M5 might scupper that at rush hour. Anyone fancy meeting for grub en route or shall we just wait for everyone to arrive and try and find each other there? Hard to tell from the plans whether we can park our cars on the stand Friday and walk over to camping, or we have to get up early Saturday to drive from camping -> club stands?

Soldato
I'll skip camping and get up early then, no point sleeping in a tent if there's no one else heading up Friday night!

What time are you aiming for? Not sure I can stomach any earlier than 8am, it's about 2 hours for me aswell, plus the inevitable huge queue.

Associate
I have an unneeded ticket for the Supercar fest for which I paid the discounted price of £12.50 if someone needs one more and missed out.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
I'm going up the Friday but staying in Bromsgrove(?), didn't fancy the drive all the way from Brighton early hours.

The weather looks like very heavy rain Friday night/Saturday morning so hopefully the ground is okay. If the forecast changes to a full day of rain I might cancel the hotel and sack it off.....fingers crossed!

Sui

Sui

Soldato
BBC currently suggests light showers all morning turning into rain from 2pm. I'm hoping they are wrong and that changes!

Man of Honour
I'm probably going to bail on this now, car will be an absolute state tomorrow because of the weather here and driving on the roads I need too, I paid for a stand ticket, happy to transfer on if someone wants to go?

Back
Top Bottom