• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** OcUK Crysis DX9 TopList ***

E6600 @ 3ghz
8800GTS 512 @ 650/972/1625
XP

crysisbenchmarkhj7.jpg

I play Crysis (XP32 so tweaked DX9) very high mode apart from motion blur, late 40's from memory but then Crysis always appears to play at what I'd call 'unacceptable' framerates.

Love to run it at 100 frames :D

I ran this yesterday and got 10fps average with spec in sig :p

I didn't realise my x1800xt was so far behind. I'll run it again once i buy an 8800GTS 512mb in a couple of months and see how much it improves by.

I ran this yesterday and got 10fps average with spec in sig :p

I didn't realise my x1800xt was so far behind. I'll run it again once i buy an 8800GTS 512mb in a couple of months and see how much it improves by.

Dude I sold my x1800 xt for an x1950 xt this time last year. It was getting wooped across the floor by all sorts of games!

I've been playing through it at 1280x720 with most things on high. Higher resolutions kills the fps because of 256mb ram.

TBH it's not a bad card, it lasted me a while and its been able to play all my games up till crysis on max settings mostly on full res.

Really looking forward to getting a new one though.

Back
Top Bottom