• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** OcUK Crysis DX9 TopList ***

14.975fps
darren.head
e6400@stock 2.13ghz
x1900xt 512@stock 621/720
XP SP2 32Bit
OOps...speedstep enabled:(
screenhunter32vh9.jpg

no TBH the results bearing in mind there at high and around the 30fps mark it isnt that bad at all, i think that its the motion blur when moving from side to side that makes it feel sluggish? and makes people feel sick! i think they over did the motion blurring!

no TBH the results bearing in mind there at high and around the 30fps mark it isnt that bad at all, i think that its the motion blur when moving from side to side that makes it feel sluggish? and makes people feel sick! i think they over did the motion blurring!

The motion blurr is nasty with the framerate... but its not just that - the viewpoint lags around 500ms behind the mouse input - so if you stop moving the mouse it still carries on moving for a moment until it reaches where you want to be looking - if you've played a lot of quake 3 or similiar where the viewpoint and mouse input are in tight sync if feel very bad - like you are dragging dead weight...

46.945 fps
pumaz
Q6600 G0 @ 2.40Ghz
G92 512MB 8800GTS @ 650/1950/1625 (169.21)
XP - 32 Bit

My rig is a new build and I've not had time to optimize, overclock or tweak anything yet. I am pleased with the way my GTS is stacking up against the GTX though :)

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Last edited:
I've managed to nudge mine up to 17.15fps average running at 2.5cpu and 680/700gpu but I can't get it stable any faster than that. Gonna open a window and try again in a bit :D

Back
Top Bottom