• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** OcUK Crysis DX9 TopList ***

I'm not having much fun with the benchmark and my 7950GX2 - I did use the ini tweaks to force ultra high settings in the past but even with them removed (I think) I'm getting very poor performance...

G92 512MB 8800GTS @ 650/1950/1625 (169.21)

My rig is a new build and I've not had time to optimize, overclock or tweak anything yet. I am pleased with the way my GTS is stacking up against the GTX though :)
Yeah the GTS does well with the added clock speed compared to the GTX, even with a few bits cut down.

46.12 fps
Tom|Nbk
E6600 @ 3600mHz
NVIDIA 8800GTX @ 621/1512/2000
XP 32 Bit

crysisow2.png

I'm thinking crysis + SLI at 1280x doesn't work too well - when playing it before at a higher res I was seeing 70% gains from using SLI... in this benchmark at 1280x I'm hardly seeing any difference from single to multi GPU.

Getting the same framerate (19fps) on the benchmark at 1920x as I do at 1280x so something is holding me back, I give up.

Rob how on earth did you manage that :confused:

Are you sure your in game settings aren't taking over the benchmark tools settings?

Check you actually have everything set to High in game.

There is no chance in hell you got that score with everything set to High 1280x1024, something is dodgy here.

That would mean you're beating 3Ghz+ Ultra systems which just isn't possible ;).

does say 1280x1024 in the text with the results... but just coz you have high set in the benchmark tool doesn't mean that its using high settings... if you swap the settings around in the ini files it would be completely different.

Back
Top Bottom