• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**** OcUK Crysis Warhead Top-List ****

Soldato
OP
i dont understand my results i ran the enthusiast and got 43.23fps average which is better than a 280 sli setup?? WTF!

sorry i don't trust your result at all. looking at the res you're running windows at, does your monitor even support 1680x1050? i don't think your rig is so great that you're beating all the other sli/crossfire rigs with your single 4870.... :D

can you do another run with the latest version of the bench tool - it only allows resolutions that appear in your display properties. :)

Associate
sorry i don't trust your result at all. looking at the res you're running windows at, does your monitor even support 1680x1050? i don't think your rig is so great that you're beating all the other sli/crossfire rigs with your single 4870.... :D

can you do another run with the latest version of the bench tool - it only allows resolutions that appear in your display properties. :)

will do 2moz when im bk on my dell, i do agree im using my gfs tv and i dont think it supports that res but thought it wouldnt come up on the screen if it wasnt supported

Soldato
i dont understand my results i ran the enthusiast and got 43.23fps average which is better than a 280 sli setup?? WTF!

It's my CPU, 3.2ghz dual core is poor these days, if you look at toms hardware chart they benched their cards using a x6800 and 8800GT SLI got the same score as GTX 280 SLI.

Although your score is obviously way too high, look at the other 4870's on the list :p

Last edited:
Soldato
My GT has life in it yet

crysiswarheadocbenchri3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom