• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**** OcUK Crysis Warhead Top-List ****

Soldato
best thing to do is go through the thread and check comparisons between other cards to guage whether it is good or not.

but i'd say yes it is very good.

What res you going to be gaming @

it's 1680x1050 , i couldnt manage the whole thread so thought id be cheeky and ask ;) i thinkin 5870 at the moment as dont want crossfire again, looking for single card, was considering gtx285 but a bit too pricey for old tech

Soldato
thought i'd do a 1920x1080 run to compare too.
the difference between DX9 and DX10 is quite large :cool:

crysis2.jpg

Associate
Last edited:
Soldato
I just tried running this benchmark, and I think something's up with the benchmarking tool. I ran several runs and my FPS are way too low.
Then I noticed you can benchmark Crysis with it, and tried the island flyover at my native resolution (6048x1200), and got 28 FPS. I then ran the exact same benchmark with Crysis's own benchmark feature, and got 52 FPS.

Any idea what might be causing this tool to work badly?

Soldato
I just tried running this benchmark, and I think something's up with the benchmarking tool. I ran several runs and my FPS are way too low.
Then I noticed you can benchmark Crysis with it, and tried the island flyover at my native resolution (6048x1200), and got 28 FPS. I then ran the exact same benchmark with Crysis's own benchmark feature, and got 52 FPS.

Any idea what might be causing this tool to work badly?

If you have AA switched on, switch it off and re-run.

Back
Top Bottom