• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**** OcUK Crysis Warhead Top-List ****

Soldato
Oh well, heres mine anyway:

warheadbenchvv7.jpg

Soldato
Just guessing.. i think he is fed up with correcting results from what is *was* shown in the first post. e.g What benchmark to run = "ambush flythrough"

I dont blame him really, im sure he has other things to do than correct 30% of submitted benches.

Its a shame we cant make a script to run the right benches.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just guessing.. i think he is fed up with correcting results from what is *was* shown in the first post. e.g What benchmark to run = "ambush flythrough"

I dont blame him really, im sure he has other things to do than correct 30% of submitted benches.

Its a shame we cant make a script to run the right benches.

Ok, so who sent Marc2003 over the edge? Is it really that hard to follow such simple instructions? :rolleyes:

Soldato
OP
it's not just people running the wrong benches. it's people entering complete gibberish in the url so i can't look at the screenshot. and then some screenshots have been resized so small i can't even read the writing. no individual is to blame - it's the fact it's been so many is the problem. without exaggerating i'd say i've had to delete around half of all the submissions.

now i've been running the 3dmark & crysis threads for months and every now and then, the odd errant entry pops up - not a problem at all. but not half of them FFS....:p

Associate
Ah well not to worry. I don't think the first post helped tho, too much in the way of large text & very busy made it hardwork to read.

No chance of another go and o/c can temp ban any noob who gets it wrong :D

Last edited:
Associate
marc, just adopt a no tolerance approach, delete any submissions with anything done incorrectly and be done with it. Hopefully people will get the message when they don't see their submission on the list.

Soldato
OP
marc, just adopt a no tolerance approach, delete any submissions with anything done incorrectly and be done with it. Hopefully people will get the message when they don't see their submission on the list.

ok i'll put the form back online but yes it will be zero tolerance. any incorrect submissions from now on just won't have their entry deleted but they will be barred from entering again and also have their scores removed from any other databases i maintain. :)

Associate
ok i'll put the form back online but yes it will be zero tolerance. any incorrect submissions from now on just won't have their entry deleted but they will be barred from entering again and also have their scores removed from any other databases i maintain. :)

so just to be clear, the benchmark you want is de_dust at 800x600?

j/k

Soldato

This is going to be like a passport application! You'll have all the poor kids getting their mums to look over the form to make sure it's right :D

Back
Top Bottom