OcUK DDoS attack - £10,000 reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Ebaums world? What has happened to that place? I remember working at CPW doing prank calls to other stores from the engineer room using those sound boards, was hilarious.

Soldato
2k8 was the year of the cancer. The board should just be deleted now. It makes me rage every time its mentioned anywhere apart from there. "sugoi! 4chan numeru wanu. /b/ so kawaii!". It is exactly like ebaums world now and that is the truth.

R.I.P Sweet Prince, tbh.

*I know it's good night, but that death is for real

huh? :confused::confused:

Man of Honour
2k8 was the year of the cancer. The board should just be deleted now. It makes me rage every time its mentioned anywhere apart from there. "sugoi! 4chan numeru wanu. /b/ so kawaii!". It is exactly like ebaums world now and that is the truth.

R.I.P Sweet Prince, tbh.

My eyes have gone funny

Soldato

R.I.P Sweet Prince, tbh.

Nerd.

Soldato

R.I.P Sweet Prince, tbh.

:rolleyes:

Soldato

R.I.P Sweet Prince, tbh.

Someone spends FAR too much time on 4chan

Last edited:
Soldato

R.I.P Sweet Prince, tbh.

weirdo...:confused:

Soldato

R.I.P Sweet Prince, tbh.

Are you on drugs ?

Caporegime

R.I.P Sweet Prince, tbh.

I think we'd rather be subjected to DDOS attacks than that.

Soldato

R.I.P Sweet Prince, tbh.

spiellliiiinnngggg!

Caporegime

R.I.P Sweet Prince, tbh.

What the hell are you talking about?

Associate
Ok, This is a wild guess and its a website that is not to be messed with or even visited:

4chan.org

Please, do not go there, it is ran by people that have no morals! Seriously, everything that is considered bad and undecent and illegal in society is found there!

Anyway, I have no proof. But they are known for DDoS attacks to many websites, have a little googling on them. They did have a page that was known as /r/ which was for raid, they used to raid many websites to DDoS Them!

I think "undecent" might just be my new favourite word!

Will OcUK actually broadcast it if they do find the culprits?

Associate
New to the internets ?

No, just that we dont have FF at work!

New to the internets methinks - still using IE ;)

Like I said above - P.S. I love how you guys jump to a conclusion :)

I think "undecent" might just be my new favourite word!

Will OcUK actually broadcast it if they do find the culprits?

And nice one, you all know im right, so picking at accidental mistakes in grammar etc, this is the internet no one gives a S***

Anyway, I know im right, so money nao pl0x :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom