OCUK Fantasy Premier League 24/25 is GO!

Soldato
I've created a Euro team and started brushing up on the continental players, so happy to set up a league and a new thread for it. @MissChief, do I need mod permission to make it official, or can I just put a bunch of asterisks in the thread title?

Associate
Some big changes have been announced for the new season;

FIVE free transfers​

Up until now, you've only been able to bank two free transfers. Well, if you want to be patient and plan ahead, you can now accumulate up to FIVE free transfers.

On top of that, when you play the Wildcard and Free Hit chips, your saved transfers will no longer reset to zero.

Changes to points-scoring​

The points for each goal scored by a goalkeeper is being increased this season from six to 10.

There are also changes being made to the Bonus Points System (BPS).

Firstly, saving a penalty will be reduced from 15 to 9BPS.

There are also new additions to the BPS, so players will be rewarded or penalised for more different actions.

- Goalkeepers and defenders conceding a goal will be worth -4BPS.
- A goal line clearance will be worth 3BPS.
- A foul won will be worth 1BPS.
- A shot on target will be worth 2BPS.

There's also a new mystery chip for January, which sounds very much like a We Haven't Decided Yet Chip.

Man of Honour
Does that mean each goal ‘saved’ by a goalkeeper? Not scored. Sound like good changes. It’s just a shame they aren’t more transparent about price changes.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Does that mean each goal ‘saved’ by a goalkeeper? Not scored. Sound like good changes. It’s just a shame they aren’t more transparent about price changes.
Many said that a goalkeeper scoring a goal should be worth far more than a defender so this is likely a response to this.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
I'm pleased to say OCUK and FiveUB have kindly agreed to the same prizes as last season.

1st noblechairs Gaming Chair
2nd Ducky Gaming Keyboard
3rd Endgame Gear Gaming Mouse

We are, as always, eternally grateful for any support they provide to the Forums.

Man of Honour
I'm pleased to say OCUK and FiveUB have kindly agreed to the same prizes as last season.

1st noblechairs Gaming Chair
2nd Ducky Gaming Keyboard
3rd Endgame Gear Gaming Mouse

We are, as always, eternally grateful for any support they provide to the Forums.

Good stuff. I’m out this year, but good luck to everyone :)

Back
Top Bottom