OCUK FIFA 10 Positions Thread

Caporegime
OP
If the majority want to play anything but defence then I think the best solution is to make use of all 3 game rooms. That means we have 18 spaces purely for midfield and forwards. Everyone should easily be kept happy then. What do you guys think about that?

Soldato
Thats sort of something i said in the other thread, we could end up with teams within the team and then just random games with anybody if there isnt enough on or the normal 5/6 for the rooms arent on.

Im sure theres some people who like playing with certain people, make a few mini teams up! :cool:

Soldato
If the majority want to play anything but defence then I think the best solution is to make use of all 3 game rooms. That means we have 18 spaces purely for midfield and forwards. Everyone should easily be kept happy then. What do you guys think about that?

I think that is a good idea as that will keep everyone happy. My only concern is a computer controlled defence, perhaps one person could take the "Any" role?

Caporegime
OP
Yeah, any sounds good, that way, someone not only will probably get to play in midfield but they also get all the defenders too. :)

EDIT: There's 2 or 3 of us around now, just waiting for a few more to join. Anybody else coming on tonight?

Last edited:
Associate
This is 360 right?

My player (squimmy) is a MC, but don't mind playing anywhere in the midfield. Think i'm best at Rm/Lm tbh.

EDIT:: Ah, just seen the first line of the OP. :p This is for the 360

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
LOL!!!! Awwh. :(

Well actually when you played up front earlier in the day you were really good, I think you scored 2 goals.

By the way: ' R1KO TURBO HAS LEFT THE CLUB' Bwhahahahaha!

Soldato
Lol, although i must admit i have not played for a couple of days with him, so maybe things have changed. I do remember nearly every tackle he did he got the ball and sent the opponent flying :D

Not based on last night's performance. In fact we had to forfeit a match as we had so many players sent off. I got sent off in the first 10 minutes :p

Back
Top Bottom