OcUK forums quieter these days?

Soldato
I actually share Spie's yawn comment. Go to any major UK IT forum and OcUK will without a doubt be mentioned.

[Edit] Sorry Spie, i'm not brown nosing today. I just happen to share your comments [edit]....sir :p

Soldato
dmpoole said:
Thats because everybody has now become an expert with all the fantastic advise on here and the only thing we have got to worry about is 'if a sandwich is cut in half, is it now two sandwiches'?

Definately two sandwiches. :p

Whats that I hear? Can open.... worms everywhere.

Run for your lives :D

Soldato
I'm not sure about being LESS popular, but this is by far the most active forum ive ever read, so i wouldnt really complain if i were you :p

Don
Quantic said:
It's summer though! No-one is in school/college/uni. It should be BUSIER if anything.

Actually I've always found that it's typically busier in the winter because people are indoors. This is still the middle of summer, people are on holiday, doing stuff in the garden etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if we surpass the 895 mark at some point later this year.

Jokester

Soldato
It's probably more to do with the number of spam posts being cut down, as mentioned earlier.

There's still a LOT of fantastic people on these forums on hand to help with all manner (sp?) of queries. OcUK forums are still my number one place when it's upgrade time, or if I've got any problems with anything.

Permabanned
Would I get permabanned for trying to organise a mass forum visit in November this year? If we just tried to get all members to remember to visit at a certain time on a certain day?

Soldato
Cobra said:
Would I get permabanned for trying to organise a mass forum visit in November this year? If we just tried to get all members to remember to visit at a certain time on a certain day?
What would that achieve, other than making the place slow as ****?

Man of Honour
Quantic said:
Hmmm maybe its the racism that's driving people away. :p

So dirty gypos are a race now? That's another thread altogether. ;)

I haven't noticed any downward trend in posts recently, there has been less spam in recent weeks though. One thing I have noticed is that some of the more prominent and longer established members appear to have stopped posting or are now posting less which is a shame. Maybe they'll be back in the winter.

Back
Top Bottom