OCUK founder Spie passes away

Caporegime
I'm shocked and very surprised to hear the sad news.

I really am very sorry for your loss, Nath, & for all concerned. As others have said, your father achieved great things by working so hard to develop the business and community.

RIP. :(

OcUK Staff
I just feel truly awful for Nathan and his other family members, I got in touch with my dad today as it really brought it home that I don’t speak to him enough due to both of our work commitments, this really shocked me and brought it home.

Life can be so cruel and unfair at times, Nathan your dad achieved so much and even though I didn’t know him he changed many peoples lives with this superb community. He was undoubtably very proud of you from what I saw

It will get harder but stay strong with the family and support each other

One again rest in peace Spie.

This is very important Tom because you can end up without a parent any time and without any warning.
It has being nearly three years since my father passed away. They had planned a holiday with friends whilst I was in Asia on business. I returned from my trip and my parents had gone on holiday the previous day. I spoke to my Dad via text message just before returning home from Asia and himself, my mum, uncle, aunt and their friends were all enjoying their first day on holiday. I got home, then around 5am that day my Mum and Uncle rang me, they were heart broken and could not really tell me but my Dad had passed away from a heart attack.

Just like Nathan I was completely blind sided, it was a total shock and still to this day I am not back to 100%, losing a parent is a terrible thing, so I'd encourage anyone and everyone to keep contact with parents.

I spoke to Nathan early this morning and let him know my thoughts are with him, his brother and rest of the family, Mark was far too young to pass away but sometimes life is cruel, I felt robbed when I lost my Dad, I can only imagine what Nathan, Aaron, Claire and rest of the family are going through.

It takes time and the bond that is family is most important to get through such times.
As I said before I had huge respect for Mark, he gave me a fantastic opportunity which has now lead to me playing a big role within the Caseking group, if it was not for Mark giving me that opportunity I'd not be where I am today. He also passed a lot of knowledge onto me which has helped me so much.

As I said before he will never be forgotten, he created OcUK and this great community.

Associate
I’ve taken a short while to read all these kind comments and I thank you all. My Dad would be honoured. He invited me and my girlfriend round for dinner on Wednesday and was telling stories about OcUK in the early days.

Associate
RIP Spie, and my condolences to the family during this difficult time.

Thank you for OcUK, making it strive, allowing it to continue with thanks to CaseKing and also importantly - making this one of the biggest & probably the best forum I've stuck with to date, such a great community we all have on here.

Liam.

Soldato
Sorry to hear this sad news, condolences to the family and friends that knew him so well. 55 is no age, and I can't image the shock you are all feeling.

Caporegime
gibbo like you this happened almost identical.phone rang mum had gone.no warning just gone. its really weird when it happens like this. no warning no anything just gone.takes a while to adjust.

Back
Top Bottom