OCUK founder Spie passes away

Associate
I am in severe shock and struggling to make sense of all this. I don’t think I will ever be able to come to terms with this. He told me on Sunday, “just live life son, there is so much to do and see in this world.”

Life is fragile. Make the most of it whilst you can and hold your loved ones close.

I love you Dad. Forever in my heart.

Soldato
I am in severe shock and struggling to make sense of all this. I don’t think I will ever be able to come to terms with this. He told me on Sunday, “just live life son, there is so much to do and see in this world.”

Life is fragile. Make the most of it whilst you can and hold your loved ones close.

I love you Dad. Forever in my heart.

So sorry for the loss

Soldato
Nathan & Aaron condolences once again. You know both know where I am if you want to talk or vent.

I have some fond memories with Mark from the past 10 years, mostly enjoying life and celebrating in style. Mark certainly enjoyed life and at least he spent the last 5 years or so enjoying the fruits of what he had worked so hard to build up over the years.

He will be looking over his family and guarding you all from up my heaven I'm sure. Thoughts are with all of his family at this sad time.

Mark went from being my boss/employer to becoming a really close friend of both me and my wife. RIP Mr Proudfoot you will be missed x

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
My thoughts are with you Nath and your family.

I have worked for Mark many years ago, and have been on nights outs with him too and it is such a shock to hear about this happen so unexpectedly. He accelerated forward the PC Gaming industry and none of us would be on here today if it wasn't for him.

RIP Mark.

Soldato
I only spoke to Mark back when OcUK was starting to make waves back in its infancy, but I've never forgotten how helpful and kind he was when I didn't have a clue about anything.
Sincerely sorry for your loss. RIP Spie

Back
Top Bottom