• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

OcUK Staff
OP
NO reply about the Inno's again eh!.. Think we're wasting our breath here guys

Just finished talking to Inno3D, they have said they will be shipping me some X3 this week, not confirmed amount yet but will shortly.

Unfortunately 1080 supply is very short, due to now being a lack of memory chips, if its not one thing its another. :(

I am hoping we will get at least 10-20 X3's though which will clear the backlog. As soon as I see the shipment report I will post an update.

OcUK Staff
OP
So there is no FTW/SC/Classifieds coming in whatsoever today by the looks of it.

I have no shipments on those cards and cannot see any shipments, as such I don't think we will see another shipment on 1080 SC, FTW for another 1-2 weeks and I seriously do not think we will see Hybrid or Classified until longer.

Of course Ben should be back end of next week and he will have the true facts and schedules, so can advice better.

OcUK Staff
OP
NO reply about the Inno's again eh!.. Think we're wasting our breath here guys

OK great news, got the shipping documents:

1060 X3: 30pc
1060 Compact: 40pc

1070 X2: 60pc

1080 X3: 35pc (covers all backorders)
1080 X4: 10pc (covers all backorders)

This leaves Inno3D warehouse this weekend and should be with our forwarders next Monday, plane is Scheduled for next Wednesday so were looking at next Friday for delivery to arrive, could be a day sooner or a day later as no fixed ETA is possible due to customs.

Associate
OK seen it, I shall ask KFA2 for an update in the morning.

Last update from KFA2 was 20 units, those arrived and shipped out on 27th of May, yes it has being that long. The last email simply states delayed due to lack of GPU supply from NVIDIA.

I shall speak with my contact tomorrow morning, he is asleep now.

*Wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Still Waiting on my HOF 1080 :(

Associate
I have no shipments on those cards and cannot see any shipments, as such I don't think we will see another shipment on 1080 SC, FTW for another 1-2 weeks
This is not too great. Hope the 50 Ben mentioned before he went on his holiday will turn up very soon.

OcUK Staff
OP
*Wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Still Waiting on my HOF 1080 :(

They come back to me, same issue, lack of GDDR5X so they cannot build anything, they have informed me they shall take some of China's allocation and try to ship me 10-20pc HOF and some blowers to help reduce some of our backorders. But it seems the message coming from vendors is similar, lack of memory modules is delaying things.

Soldato
I have no shipments on those cards and cannot see any shipments, as such I don't think we will see another shipment on 1080 SC, FTW for another 1-2 weeks and I seriously do not think we will see Hybrid or Classified until longer.

Of course Ben should be back end of next week and he will have the true facts and schedules, so can advice better.

Ok thanks Gibbo, it's very depressing reading that though, Ben will have to do some explaining once he gets back from his jolly's, can't believe this could slip into sept whilst the yanks are getting their cards:(:(:(

Associate
This is incredibly frustrating now. I appreciate that it's all beyond OC's control and apportion no blame to them, but it seems their suppliers have serious problems with communication and delivering the product. Again, that may be due to factors beyond their control, but in that case they should be a little more cautious about the information they pass on.

Despite ordering at pre-Brexit discount price I'm considering taking the hit and seeing if I can find stock elsewhere.

OcUK Staff
OP
This is incredibly frustrating now. I appreciate that it's all beyond OC's control and apportion no blame to them, but it seems their suppliers have serious problems with communication and delivering the product. Again, that may be due to factors beyond their control, but in that case they should be a little more cautious about the information they pass on.

Despite ordering at pre-Brexit discount price I'm considering taking the hit and seeing if I can find stock elsewhere.

Which card did you order and what did you pay?

Associate
Which card did you order and what did you pay?
Hi Gibbo, it was a pair of SCs at £599.99 (on the 25th June). As of Monday I was apparently 17th in the queue.

Again, want to reiterate that I bear no grudge again yourselves for this situation. Your help has been much appreciated.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi Gibbo, it was a pair of SCs at £599.99. As of Monday I was apparently 17th in the queue.

Again, want to reiterate that I bear no grudge again yourselves for this situation. Your help has been much appreciated.

If it helps, because on SC's when they land due to current weak pound on those original pre-orders we make no money. I would be willing to give you the Gigabyte G1 at the £599 you paid for a pair, as we only lose a few quid.

If you are happy to do that, just call or post in CS section with your order number to swap your order to a pair of the G1 at same price you paid for SC. If sales refuse to do this, just show them my reply here, saying it is OK to do so. :)

P.S. I can offer the same also on the Zotac AMP Edition. Or if your happy to pay Extra I could do you Zotac AMP Extremes at £629.99 each, I cannot do £599 on those as we'd lose a lot of money.

Associate
If it weren't for the fact that I've got the next two weeks off work I'd wait it out, but in the circumstances switching makes sense. Big thanks for the offers, I'll get in touch with CS when I've made a decision.

Soldato
some people are starting to report micron memory chips now in new cards (note coincidence with gibbo's news). They dont overclock well, people struggling to get above stock speeds (1070s).

Associate
I believe it was stated that price is to dissuade anybody from preordering a card that will take ages to get in.

I am lucky I got mine in a new system, even that was delayed nearly 6 weeks from order date.

Associate
Great so thanks to a mess up I was missed in the queue system. Dont know how and now looks like won't be getting my FTW until mid August. I wouldn't mind if I only jus ordered recently but considering I placed mine on the 14 June. People who clearly ordered after have been shipped thiers.

Associate
1080 X3: 35pc (covers all backorders)

[...]next Friday for delivery to arrive, could be a day sooner or a day later as no fixed ETA is possible due to customs.
It will have been 2 months (my wait). I can see the light. Thanks for the update!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom