• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Soldato
I feel your being harsh on Ben, delays do happen and the FTW is probably one of the best 1080 on the market due to its power phase and 2x 8-pin. Manufacturer delays can happen and no one can be blamed, its a way of life.

Ben is posting on these forums keeping you all updated even out of work hours, cut him some slack guys. He knows how many OcUK has sold and will strife to get them delivered as quickly as possible.

EVGA was the first to deliver custom cards with a load of SC arriving earlier this week, they really are pushing.

The FTW is awesome card and well worth the wait, of course other brands might arrive earlier if you really feel the need to swap, but my thoughts would be stick with what you originally wanted. I waited 2 years for my Mustang, so a few weeks to me does not seem so long, chill and relax, the FTW will be here soon. :)

I wasn't exactly attacking Ben there, but clearly he has advised on ETA's previously and then it turns out they are miles away from what he said before, which is not good communication.

Not to mention other EVGA staff have said via twitter that the FTW is shipping in the US, how can Ben say they haven't made any yet? I don't get it.

Associate
no, they are going in to production next week so they are guessing it will be about another 2 weeks before any get to the UK (if they aren't even making them until next week I think it will be closer to 3-4 weeks before any get to the UK)

Yeah I know, Ben dropped the bomb yesterday. It's just the site is Still saying 17th!! I can't belive that no one is changing the ETA's in the system.

Associate
Just quoting to second this question. Had to change over, sucks to be at the back, but at least it's a short queue.

What place are you and when did you switch? I was holding out for the Strix, but after finding out they'd only received 10 and were possibly expecting 10 more on friday. I jumped ship.

Associate
We have something is wrong with our system, IT are working on fixing it for me. :)

Hi Gibbo, can you please update us on the ETA for the MSI Aero as this has vanished from the website. Sorry to ask again but my first post has been swamped by other replies and may of now been overlooked.

Thanks

Associate
I wasn't exactly attacking Ben there, but clearly he has advised on ETA's previously and then it turns out they are miles away from what he said before, which is not good communication.

Not to mention other EVGA staff have said via twitter that the FTW is shipping in the US, how can Ben say they haven't made any yet? I don't get it.

I do not think you was being harsh towards EVGA ben ....you have every right to be a little miffed with all this miss information that is going on money taken and waiting around...
seems people are getting there evga FTW when supposedly there not in production yet so not sure what all that is about maybe he meant to say full swing production either way its is job after all Ben @ evga to take a little flak for such a poor show from EVGA.... (a little flak never hurts anyone as long as you have a good solid flak jacket on that is ) ..... :)

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi Gibbo, can you please update us on the ETA for the MSI Aero as this has vanished from the website. Sorry to ask again but my first post has been swamped by other replies and may of now been overlooked.

Thanks

We wont get it, all orders shall be upgraded to OC version for no charge when they land, so do not worry. :)

Same goes for Armour. :)

Back
Top Bottom