• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
My Gigabyte G1 Gaming arrived today too. Installed the updated BIOS from Gigabyte, reasonably straightforward although the .exe from the site just extracts a RAR file that you then also need to extract to get to the actual BIOS installer.

Overwatch at 2560x1440 at over 100fps

Associate
So where's the GLH users?

Also for whenever Gibbo comes back: how do things look like for Palit/Gainward? Can we expect a steady amount of cards coming in the next few days besides the 10 GLH on Monday?

Associate
My Gigabyte G1 Gaming arrived today too. Installed the updated BIOS from Gigabyte, reasonably straightforward although the .exe from the site just extracts a RAR file that you then also need to extract to get to the actual BIOS installer.

Overwatch at 2560x1440 at over 100fps

Saying that my 970 still manages 60/70fps at 3440x1440 ultra.

Till my sc arrives...

Associate
I'm waiting for some more mainstream FTW reviews to confirm its a dud before switching. Otherwise think it's MSI time.... glh won't fit with my case fans as it's too wide

Soldato
I'm really tempted by the GLH as they say it actually has binned chips, but cooler removal voiding warranty makes a gainward buyer a sad bunny

I'm guessing they also won't honour warranty for anyone that actually makes use of the dual bios either

Associate
Yeah how many GLH are expected? Considering changing my 3 Strix pre-orders...

Although I do see now that GLH are 3 slots wide xD

Last edited:
Associate
Yeah how many GLH are expected? Considering changing my 3 Strix pre-orders...

Although I do see now that GLH are 3 slots wide xD

Was told on 17th on the phone when I switched from FTW to GLH that they where expecting 10 on 20th but hoping for more, e.g. 20 as not many have come in so far but of course couldn't guarantee this.

Back
Top Bottom