• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
Yes we had 6 back orders, first 5 orders have shipped!

Order number 6 was two cards, so if one of you lot ordered a pair yours will ship on the next batch delivered.

I ship orders in date order, not based on value or systems. I am back, I am in control and it is done the fairest possible way. :)

Unless there is a delay with updates on orders or emails been sent my water force hasn't been shipped :( only ordered 1 card ( the old hybrid that I changed from is still on my order tho for some reason?). Any ideas why if the only one not completed was dual cards?

Associate
me too actually I don't get any email of my Waterforce mmm

edit: yes just spoke to CS that the card will shipped out for me today. just on the website doesn't update yet.
edit2: yes got email shipped now too.

Thank you Gibbo you made my day

Last edited:
Associate
Unless there is a delay with updates on orders or emails been sent my water force hasn't been shipped :( only ordered 1 card ( the old hybrid that I changed from is still on my order tho for some reason?). Any ideas why if the only one not completed was dual cards?

30 seconds later it went through... Sorry I ever doubted you :D

Nice feedback btw these forums seem like a godsend nice work

Associate
Any chance on a rough estimate on more Inno3D 1080 X3s? Getting antsy wondering if I should just change to the 1070 you have in stock and then use the extra cash towards a monitor.

Associate
its the combination of no compettior against Nvidia , short supply and Brexit ( pound/dollar rate ) now most cards just have another price increased . AIO cards are now £800 . i got my Xtreme PP at the first preordered price.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Same for Aero.

Gibbo: was that the outcome of the meeting with MSI?

Aero will begin shipments in a week or two, in short they have only so many 1080 GPU, demand is totally insane and is not easing.

Stock is incoming on all SKU's and when enough stock comes for a line to show in stock it sells out crazy fast. They will not know if GPU shipments will improve until next week but right now they still seeing demand well above supply and doing their absolute best.

One thing is they have shipped us way more 1080 stock than pretty much any other vendor, with Gigabyte in second place.

Associate
More than likely gonna bail out on 1080 sea hawk hybrid pre order the new website ETA is blatantly for the next lot of cards due even if it's a handful and at 47 in the queue, there isn't a lot of point having that much money tied up without any sign of the product.

OcUK Staff
OP
More than likely gonna bail out on 1080 sea hawk hybrid pre order the new website ETA is blatantly for the next lot of cards due even if it's a handful and at 47 in the queue, there isn't a lot of point having that much money tied up without any sign of the product.

I'd wait, they have 500 units in HQ for the world allocation on Seahawk AIO X, I have tried to convince them to ship the whole lot to OcUK. I doubt they will but it is likely they will send us 50 units, which is 10% of world allocation for OcUK.

We get very well treated by MSI simply because I am very close friends with a lot of people at HQ level. :)

So I'd hang fire a few days until I get a shipment report from HQ, once I have it I will let you know if they shipped us the 50 units or more. :)

Associate
Just plumped for the Palit Gamerock Premium. I'm just hoping it ships out on Thursday. Gibbo, please make sure there's extra Haribos as my last order didn't have any! :)

Back
Top Bottom