• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
Unfortunately, maybe, can see the people who pre-ordered with them not getting cards for a long time as now they don't want to take stock and ship orders at a loss.

I've pre-ordered mine 1080 G1 from rainforest at @ £559 and expected delivery was 7th July. On the seventh they sent me an email that new expected delivery day is after 27th July and if I want to cancel, they will understand.

I left it and 3 days later I got the card delivered so they probably had it already and were trying luck to get people to cancel.

I'm not planning to keep it anyway. Will flog it as it's new and cheaper than at all retailers and carry on waiting for my 1080 Xtreme edition from OC. I really hope I will get it soon...

Associate
Any update on the KFA2 blower style cards? I've got some holiday to book & I'd rather line it up with the ability to play pretty games :D

When did you order out of interest? Ordered mine back on the 9th June along with a block and thought I'd have it in a few weeks at most. I'm on holiday this week, would have been the perfect time for it to arrive so I could get it in the loop but not looking likely at present :(

Caught myself eyeing up the Palit founders edition the other night, £600 and in stock. Must stay strong :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
I've pre-ordered mine 1080 G1 from rainforest at @ £559 and expected delivery was 7th July. On the seventh they sent me an email that new expected delivery day is after 27th July and if I want to cancel, they will understand.

I left it and 3 days later I got the card delivered so they probably had it already and were trying luck to get people to cancel.

I'm not planning to keep it anyway. Will flog it as it's new and cheaper than at all retailers and carry on waiting for my 1080 Xtreme edition from OC. I really hope I will get it soon...

Or use it for 30 days and return it?

Associate
Anyone have an idea on how big the queue currently is for the Zotac AMP Extreme?

Thinking of going for this one on my new build, but there doesn't seem to be anything concrete on when they'll be back in other than maybe this Friday - but not sure I want to order it if there's a massive queue and most other parts in my build are in stock. :)

Associate
Anyone have an idea on how big the queue currently is for the Zotac AMP Extreme?

Thinking of going for this one on my new build, but there doesn't seem to be anything concrete on when they'll be back in other than maybe this Friday - but not sure I want to order it if there's a massive queue and most other parts in my build are in stock. :)

Call CS and ask them, they're here till 5:30 :)

Associate
not long to wait now found out that on the 16th i am 93rd in the pre order queue for the EVGA FTW so its not to long to wait i'm sure i can still save the universe on these evga 780's for a bit longer

Associate
ETA on more Gigabyte G1 1080s? I had to reorder mine after switching from a Strix cos amazon buggered up the payment. And they're out of stock now... RIP high framerates for another week (kil me pls)

Last edited:
Associate
Associate
not long to wait now found out that on the 16th i am 93rd in the pre order queue for the EVGA FTW so its not to long to wait i'm sure i can still save the universe on these evga 780's for a bit longer

Well thts good news for me as I ordered on the 14th. Hopefully will get mine shipped Friday but depends if people switch thier orders to the FTW. Knowing there is a bonus order this week. :/

Back
Top Bottom