OcUK HQ Motors Meet Take 4 - Cars, Computers & More - Saturday 25th May 2024

Associate
I'd like to attend, bit of a trek (180 miles) to get there early enough to be on the display (would be great to display, and no issues me being awake to drive, but ever tried waking up and having 20-22 year olds ready to actually leave by 5/6am!?).

Will pop up with my daughters and then go and stay at Alton Towers for the night and spend Sunday there :)

I assume there is enough parking for the late(r) arrivals?

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
I'd like to attend, bit of a trek (180 miles) to get there early enough to be on the display (would be great to display, and no issues me being awake to drive, but ever tried waking up and having 20-22 year olds ready to actually leave by 5/6am!?).

Will pop up with my daughters and then go and stay at Alton Towers for the night and spend Sunday there :)

I assume there is enough parking for the late(r) arrivals?

Anyone displaying a car I’m afraid arrival no later than 09:30 as the warehouse car park will be no movement, it’s more for safety.

Those arriving later will need to park in customer parking, if that is full we are making arrangements for overflow parking at nearby units just in case it is mega busy. This will mean a short walk.

Associate
Anyone displaying a car I’m afraid arrival no later than 09:30 as the warehouse car park will be no movement, it’s more for safety.

Those arriving later will need to park in customer parking, if that is full we are making arrangements for overflow parking at nearby units just in case it is mega busy. This will mean a short walk.

I will attend and not display :)

Soldato
We’ll try and be there, will bring somewhere between 1 and 3 cars depending on logistics/mood/whatever’s working

GT86 is almost a cert
May also bring the Hilux and/or MR2 if possible.

Will there be somewhere I can hide a tow car/trailer if I end up towing the MR2 with the Volvo?

OcUK Staff
OP
We’ll try and be there, will bring somewhere between 1 and 3 cars depending on logistics/mood/whatever’s working

GT86 is almost a cert
May also bring the Hilux and/or MR2 if possible.

Will there be somewhere I can hide a tow car/trailer if I end up towing the MR2 with the Volvo?

Yes Autobrite have given us permission to use their car park, so you could put trailer there and then drive round to OcUK.

Back
Top Bottom